Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Far from a bigot but it's the whole safety issue around women she's concerned about you can just wake up tomorrow say you identify as a woman and start using their toilets etc leaves many of them very uncomfortable around that and I get that.

Nothing to do with people being bigots at all.
It’s a complex issue, one which I dare say leaves most of us a bit puzzled. It’s a general observation but most of the people I’ve seen who have latched onto the ‘safe space’ argument are also opposed to gay marriage, adoption by gay people and so on.

It’s also very dangerous to discriminate against a group on the grounds that some people might commit crimes in the future.

I am a little curious about this fixation with toilets. Some countries have mixed toilets as normal. I’m not aware of any issues. Women may get irritated by some ignorant and selfish men pissing on the seats and leaving them up but so do I. The former at any rate.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
In my work I can come in tell my line manager I I'd as female and from then on free to use the woman's toilets.

Last case I was involved in, the exact use of toilets was hotly contested. The individual in transition was already living as a women but was pre op.
The circumstances were that it then unsuitable for them to use the men's anymore but the women raised concerns, The outcome was to use the disabled loo

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So complaining about a “bloke” with meat and two veg wandering around the women’s changing area is a “hate” crime?

Words fail me.

Must admit to not being a stranger to changing areas. Taking Mrs F or the various Miss Fs different clothes and sizes.
The joys of married life.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Does a kilt count?

And which toilet would a woman use if they are wearing trousers?

Have seen many a lass use the gents at Murrayfield due to far shorter queues!

Seadog

ADC
Interesting phrase in @bettarider's post about Wee Krankie leaving the legal profession after an investigation concluded that her failure to provide competent legal services qualified as professional misconduct.

At the inquiry on Wednesday, Wee Krankie said she is a lawyer thus inferring she is still practising ...another porkie pie from the thin-lipped one?
To be fair to the cocky little madam, I seem to recall she referred to her background as a lawyer. I'm happy to be in error.

Have seen many a lass use the gents at Murrayfield due to far shorter queues!
To be honest, if they're comfortable doing that crack on. The issue comes when school girls are dehydrating themselves because they won't use single sex toilets out of embarrassment. Or skip school during their period for the same reason.

And to be honest I wouldn't be particularly comfortable going for a dump in a single sex toilet. Prudish? Probably, but it's a fact.

Far from a bigot but it's the whole safety issue around women she's concerned about you can just wake up tomorrow say you identify as a woman and start using their toilets etc leaves many of them very uncomfortable around that and I get that.

Nothing to do with people being bigots at all.

How many women actually get attacked by trannies in a toilet? , it has a touch of reefer madness alarmism about the whole thing

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
To be honest, if they're comfortable doing that crack on. The issue comes when school girls are dehydrating themselves because they won't use single sex toilets out of embarrassment. Or skip school during their period for the same reason.

And to be honest I wouldn't be particularly comfortable going for a dump in a single sex toilet. Prudish? Probably, but it's a fact.

I suppose it entirely depends upon the setup and design. .

Last case I was involved in, the exact use of toilets was hotly contested. The individual in transition was already living as a women but was pre op.
The circumstances were that it then unsuitable for them to use the men's anymore but the women raised concerns, The outcome was to use the disabled loo
The disabled toilet would be my suggestion as well.

But you'd get taken to the cleaners if someone said you're A, assuming I've a disability because I'm changing from A toB
B, Deny me the right time as a woman in the community

You've probably had someone that s not a hot head and sensible just takes the wrong one and it kicks off.
However enough of the thread drift

HCL

LE
How many women actually get attacked by trannies in a toilet? , it has a touch of reefer madness alarmism about the whole thing

The more facilities there are the more likely the unlikely may occur.

An ounce of prevention and all that.

I have to declare I don't like unisex toilets. It increases the chance of getting caught p1ssing in the sink cos all the stalls are full.
Also bear in mind, it means just one facility instead of two so it's attractive to bean counters - - I've not counted disabled loos in my traditional type of loos calculations.

Effie Deans this morning and why the May elections are crucial:

1615121797700.png

Teflon Nicola

Seadog

ADC
Looking at the 'Join The Scottish National Party' webpage, I'm not surprised that impressive recruitment figures are being trumpeted in the wake of the cocky little madam's havering pish on Wednesday. Subs (- as litte as £1 a month can be paid monthly ) giving the Jihaggists a chance to righteously contribute to the Cult and cancel once they've got the points in. Cost, £1, that won't buy the Lard of the Isles a solitary pie.

When the bucket is passed around at the 'All Under One Dobber' marches with 250 000 [aye right] proud true Scots taking part, the total collected is £2.15 in coppers, a button, a 16mm spring washer and a used heroin syringe with jaggy needle attached. Tight Jock clichés aside, those sporrans are just for show, the tight bastards.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
To be fair to the cocky little madam, I seem to recall she referred to her background as a lawyer. I'm happy to be in error.
I think she was a wee bit more definite than that about her previous failed career.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Looking at the 'Join The Scottish National Party' webpage, I'm not surprised that impressive recruitment figures are being trumpeted in the wake of the cocky little madam's havering pish on Wednesday. Subs (- as litte as £1 a month can be paid monthly ) giving the Jihaggists a chance to righteously contribute to the Cult and cancel once they've got the points in. Cost, £1, that won't buy the Lard of the Isles a solitary pie.

When the bucket is passed around at the 'All Under One Dobber' marches with 250 000 [aye right] proud true Scots taking part, the total collected is £2.15 in coppers, a button, a 16mm spring washer and a used heroin syringe with jaggy needle attached. Tight Jock clichés aside, those sporrans are just for show, the tight bastards.

You can so get a pie for a pound,

Bell's Scotch pie at Morrison's is 90p.

2 for £1.60.