Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicola Sturgeon - whither the SNP

Is Sturgeon's time as First Minister of Scotland coming to an end

• Yes - she is dooomed

Votes: 139 49.3%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 27 9.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 80 28.4%

• Total voters
And the leaks keep coming about misconduct
EvzXzbDXIAkLrwv
Bloody Hell! How will they explain this as a mere coincidence?
1615066658194.png

giatttt

Old-Salt
Do not lawyers charge for such things?
Surely will also be on the invoice
You ever met a lawyer that didn't scribble in their foolscap notebook like a demented spider? No notes my ass.

The lawyer would have gone back to the office and recorded that they were instructed not take notes, who issued said instruction, and their recollection of said meeting.

Notes can be converted into fee notes.

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I don’t normally comment. The last two weeks of thread are wild. Is this a collective meltdown by the Arrse Conservative and Unionist Party?

Some folk need to take a day off.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don’t normally comment. The last two weeks of thread are wild. Is this a collective meltdown by the Arrse Conservative and Unionist Party?

Spoilsport ;)

Interesting phrase in @bettarider's post about Wee Krankie leaving the legal profession after an investigation concluded that her failure to provide competent legal services qualified as professional misconduct.

At the inquiry on Wednesday, Wee Krankie said she is a lawyer thus inferring she is still practising ...another porkie pie from the thin-lipped one?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Interesting phrase in @bettarider's post about Wee Krankie leaving the legal profession after an investigation concluded that her failure to provide competent legal services qualified as professional misconduct.

At the inquiry on Wednesday, Wee Krankie said she is a lawyer thus inferring she is still practising ...another porkie pie from the thin-lipped one?
That actually was quite funny. She said that a couple of times early on in her "evidence" to establish her superiority, but later said she could not be expected to understand a procedure as she was not a litigation lawyer.

Basically, that is how all her "evidence" went, say one thing then claim the opposite later.

Whining Civvy

War Hero

There was the very tiniest hint of hyperbole and over-excitement in the first ten days, followed by the sound of plates being smashed against living room walls around the time of Sturgeon's interview without biscuits, and we're now heading firmly into Scotland Is Doomed territory. It's enormous fun, you should join in.

The FM is not just siding with the movement to change the meaning of what it is to be a woman but also what "Independence" means and what justice means. Is she a psychopath?
I've a good female friend from Ireland who's a great advoate for womans rights and she's disgusted by her by supporting the trans lobby

Look at Nippys pattern of bandwagon jumping be it climate change protests by XO -She claimed a climate emergancy in Scotland and has got all huffy that she's not invided to the climate summit in Glasgow later this year.

The Me too-Current fiasco

Transsexual issues well it's causing a civil war in the party.

She jumps before she thinks trying to prove how righton she in hoping it's giving her votes only it's backfired and cam back to bite her in the arse big time.

I've a good female friend from Ireland who's a great advoate for womans rights and she's disgusted by her by supporting the trans lobby

Look at Nippys pattern of bandwagon jumping be it climate change protests by XO -She claimed a climate emergancy in Scotland and has got all huffy that she's not invided to the climate summit in Glasgow later this year.

The Me too-Current fiasco

Transsexual issues well it's causing a civil war in the party.

She jumps before she thinks trying to prove how righton she in hoping it's giving her votes only it's backfired and cam back to bite her in the arse big time.
The veneer of sincerity is as thin as her lips. By any means, whatever the actual ends..

There was the very tiniest hint of hyperbole and over-excitement in the first ten days, followed by the sound of plates being smashed against living room walls around the time of Sturgeon's interview without biscuits, and we're now heading firmly into Scotland Is Doomed territory. It's enormous fun, you should join in.
The new SNP Anthem for Scotland:

Very hard to decipher what is going on here was it really Incompetence of the highest order or is it more evidence of a plot to protect NS and Leslie Evans from Scrutiny over there actions.
I am No Lawyer but withholding evidence demanded on a search warrant is a criminal offence is it Not?
news.sky.com

Scotland's chief law officer ordered search of top civil servant's office for Salmond complaint documents

The documents relate to the legal challenge by Mr Salmond of a government investigation into harassment complaints against him.
news.sky.com
news.sky.com

Latest Threads