• No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 31 9.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 45 14.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 90 28.0%

• Total voters
I think the remaining question is motivation,

'' If we don't get him at the civil trial - We will get him at the criminal trial ''

Damning words.

After her, frankly bizarre testimony - I have considered the possibility that the motivation, is not coming from Sturgeon, but someone else and Sturgeon really doesn't have a f***ing clue what was going on.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
'' If we don't get him at the civil trial - We will get him at the criminal trial ''

Damning words.

After her, frankly bizarre testimony - I have considered the possibility that the motivation, is not coming from Sturgeon, but someone else and Sturgeon really doesn't have a f***ing clue what was going on.
In which case that is gross incompetence therefore she has no right to lead the Scottish Government.

In which case that is gross incompetence therefore she has no right to lead the Scottish Government.

I agree and disagree to a certain extent.

If there was indeed, a plot to '' Get Salmond '' that she was not aware of, or part of, then she is not accountable for that.

That said. There is a myriad of areas concerning this sh1tstorm where she is accountable

It looks like Westminster has finally started to understand how to defeat Sturgeon and her Scottish Nazi Party Stormtroopers - beat them at their own game! when they put up an EU rag then the UK puts up a Union Jack with actual cash directed into Scottish communities where it is needed and not into the SNP campaign coffers - genius!!

Long over due if it happens. Imagine the Toooooaaaaarrrrrriiiiiieeeeessss going to the education boards and sorting out the SNP’s failure directly, I think Nippy’s head would wobble so much it would fall off.

I know Aberdeen council asked directly for cash from before.

DSJ

LE
E488472A-A108-4FB8-ADB3-BE3EC381B603.jpeg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I agree and disagree to a certain extent.

If there was indeed, a plot to '' Get Salmond '' that she was not aware of, or part of, then she is not accountable for that.

That said. There is a myriad of areas concerning this sh1tstorm where she is accountable
This is a case against a former First Minister, senior SNP personality and friend of the current FM. Do you really think that a cabal working behind her back, did so without her knowledge, after she has met AS on a date to be clarified, is really believable? If so do you think that this lynching party in the senior levels of the Scottish Government working away behind her back make NS competent to lead these people?

I think, and this is just my pov, is that NS is guilty of keeping the case against AS going against legal advice, that she was fully informed of all that was happening and agreed with it - but is so incompetent that she could not see where this would lead her.

It looks like Westminster has finally started to understand how to defeat Sturgeon and her Scottish Nazi Party Stormtroopers - beat them at their own game! when they put up an EU rag then the UK puts up a Union Jack with actual cash directed into Scottish communities where it is needed and not into the SNP campaign coffers - genius!!

By tipping hundreds of millions of pounds directly into the pockets of Scottish communities, bypassing Holyrood, Prime Minister Boris Johnson hopes to thwart Scottish independence.

Spearheaded by Scottish Secretary Alister Jack, the funding is expected to go towards community centres, local parks, shared spaces projects and other schemes "that make an obvious impact on regenerating a local community".

One Cabinet minister told The Telegraph: "We want people in Scotland to see where the butter comes from."

As part of the plans, Union flag branding will be used in many of the projects funded by the Government.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
By tipping hundreds of millions of pounds directly into the pockets of Scottish communities, bypassing Holyrood, Prime Minister Boris Johnson hopes to thwart Scottish independence.

Spearheaded by Scottish Secretary Alister Jack, the funding is expected to go towards community centres, local parks, shared spaces projects and other schemes "that make an obvious impact on regenerating a local community".

One Cabinet minister told The Telegraph: "We want people in Scotland to see where the butter comes from."

As part of the plans, Union flag branding will be used in many of the projects funded by the Government.
Just watch as all these proposed projects are held up/dismissed at the planning permission stage in the SNP led councils.

The difficulty is that folk are seeing this very much in black and white where there's no doubt a fair degree of grey.

There's no doubt incompetence combined with political shenanigans
Shenanigans? Their own QC was about to admit to the High Court that they had failed to provide the information required by law, deliberately with the intention of protecting NS, the Permanent Secretary and Lord Advocate. That’s perverting the ends of justice.

Latest Threads