Votes: 156 48.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 31 9.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 92 28.4%

• Total voters
Quickly have a look at the latest Legal letters released and published on Wings, BOOM!

Even @Fang_Farrier will have to work hard on a suitable Whataboutery on this stuff and as for @2X30 he will be reaching for the cult sgean dhub.

1614970385676.png

1614970483107.png

DSJ

LE

Edit: sorry. Just seen post above.

The Geography of a Woman.
Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa . Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!
Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe. Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.
Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain. Very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty. Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.
Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain. With a glorious and all conquering past. Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel. Has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, and takes care of business . Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada. Self-preserving, but open to meeting new people. After 70, she becomes Tibet. Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.
THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN Between 1 and 100, a man is like Scotland and Zimbabwe . Ruled by a pair of nuts!!

NHS England is a different ball game altogether - different structure, different scale. 125,000 workers in NHS Scotland. 1.2m in NHS England.

NHS Scotland runs into the devolved government and they have the 14 NHS Boards on a very tight financial leash. The (subject to what the M&A position is) 226 (ish) Trusts in NHS England are financially independent and NHS England is more of an economy, with the Trusts being loosely federated . In other words it's a franchise model - like MacDonalds. Everyone has NHS on their business card but its 236 independent balance sheets & P&Ls. An NHS Trust functions like a business. Its bears no resemblance what people think the NHS is. The public are basically clueless.

NHS Scotland does its own thing and pays not a blind bit of attention to the Department of Health and Social Services in London (as its now called). That's why the Scottish vaccination programme was a shambles and England had to bail them out of the shit - basically because the SNP are a set of thick cnuts who should be serving chips in the local chippy as opposed to having any power or control on spend.

I'm glad I live in England
See my comments re individual health board initiatives Vs ones where SCOTGOV have picked their syphalitic member into.

Quickly have a look at the latest Legal letters released and published on Wings, BOOM!

Even @Fang_Farrier will have to work hard on a suitable Whataboutery on this stuff and as for @2X30 he will be reaching for the cult sgean dhub.
It's pretty damning stuff that. The fact that they deliberately held that back prior to Shiteface (PBUH) going to committee is also damning.

That is archaic ... I am a lay member on a number of NHS associated organisations / committees .... in Northumberland records are well organised ... Hospital records * are incredibly IT orientated linking X Ray . Laboratory Testing , Cardiology etc even to when a Nurse takes a BP reading ... she types into a hand held device and the result is stored on that Patients record and the Patient location key data is displayed on BFO electronic screens at the Ward Clerks desk ... GP records are fully electronic ... I can access all of my GP Medical Records from my Mobile Tel ... and order repeat Prescriptions ... no paper Prescriptions ... automatically sent to my Pharmacist of choice

* Even if you have to go to a different Hospital in Northumbria Healthcare NHS Trust your records can be accessed .... possibly England wide .
Such technology has yet to reach Cornwall. Mind you, we're still burning witches for entertainment...

Interestingly, having discussed this with a friend who very much dislikes Scottish Nationalism yesterday; he told me that a lot of his wife’s friends (all intelligent apparently), were very much of the opinion “poor Nicola” and “I’ll sleep better knowing the likes of Alex Salmond won’t come back to politics, she’s so dignified, great etc” - so from that point a lot of people, particularly women and haven’t paid much attention to the going’s on would just go for what Nicoliar says simply because she’s a woman (apparently......).
And that’s the magic of the FM - keep the focus on the accused and portray yourself as the feminist who cares for all women.
But she doesn’t, she is a user she used the accusers for political gain after she got another female to cook the books and another to be investigating officer followed by two safe bets on the committee.
Most of her ‘gifts’ are directed towards females; baby boxes, sanitary products, prescriptions (these would be paid out of housekeeping), Scottish additional child payments ....

And that’s the magic of the FM - keep the focus on the accused and portray yourself as the feminist who cares for all women.
But she doesn’t, she is a user she used the accusers for political gain after she got another female to cook the books and another to be investigating officer followed by two safe bets on the committee.
Most of her ‘gifts’ are directed towards females; baby boxes, sanitary products, prescriptions (these would be paid out of housekeeping), Scottish additional child payments ....
I thought the SNP plan was to erase the term "woman" as it's offensive to trans extremists? Isn't that the excuse they had for throwing Cherry out?

Dredd

LE
The YesNP FB page today - keen to push this one:

Funny. For a bunch who are actually spookily good at manipulating PR, they seem not to be able to spot a vote-winner when they see one.

And at least he knew (and could remember) what the answer would be.

I thought the SNP plan was to erase the term "woman" as it's offensive to trans extremists? Isn't that the excuse they had for throwing Cherry out?
You are correct, in the FM New Scotland you just tick a box or two in order to self identify - change it anytime it doesn’t suit.
Today, I’m mostly identifying as a fire guard.

Latest Threads