• Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
After watching Nicola on the telly for a couple of hours yesterday, would now be a good time to say "I would"?

Imagine the fun you'd have when you get down to your Union Jack Y fronts and sing God Save the Queen when you're on the nest with her?
Your wife would ever find out you'd been naughty because Nicola would forget you'd done it in the first place
All I can say to that is you are a man of a stouter disposition than I. The only way I'd agree to fcuk Wee Nippy is to call in a fire mission on her.

Union Jack

Old-Salt
After watching Nicola on the telly for a couple of hours yesterday, would now be a good time to say "I would"?

Imagine the fun you'd have when you get down to your Union Jack Y fronts and sing God Save the Queen when you're on the nest with her?
Your wife would ever find out you'd been naughty because Nicola would forget you'd done it in the first place
I can't help feeling that it's a bit "below the belt" to bring the contents of my underwear drawer into your fantasy.....:oops:

Jack

She would, you would be walking funny for weeks afterwards

From an unrelated article by Lord Sumption:

"Democracy is inherently fragile. We have an idea that it’s a very robust system. But democracies have existed for about 150 years. In this country, I think you could say that they existed from the second half of the of the 19th century — they are not the norm. Democracies were regarded in ancient times as inherently self-destructive ways of government. Because, said Aristotle, democracies naturally turn themselves into tyranny. Because the populace will always be a sucker for a demagogue who will turn himself into an absolute ruler…

“Now, it is quite remarkable that Aristotle’s gloomy predictions about the fate of democracies have been falsified by the experience of the West ever since the beginning of democracy. And I think one needs to ask why that is. In my view, the reason is this: Aristotle was basically right about the tendencies, but we have managed to avoid it by a shared political culture of restraint. And this culture of restraint, which because it depends on the collective mentality of our societies, is extremely fragile, quite easy to destroy and extremely difficult to recreate.”

The article itself was more to do with people tiring of prolonged restrictions and the way in which decisions have been made. Lord Sumption: civil disobedience has begun - UnHerd

You don't sing God Save the Queen in that situation.

For the full effect you have to sing ' I'm a naughty Tory'. That would have her bucking like a bronco.

You don't sing God Save the Queen in that situation.

For the full effect you have to sing ' I'm a naughty Tory'. That would have her bucking like a bronco.

Be careful, she may remember if you sing La Marseillaise...... allegedly.

Yes indeed.

A cyst is a cancerous growth, sometimes benign but usually malignant, with a propensity to affect others around it and spread the malignancy into other areas until it eventually destroys the host. If identified and treated at the earlier stages, usually through excision, the 'rot' can be stopped and the host will go on to make a full recovery. However, there is an increased risk that the malignancy may return at some point so it would require regular check-ups to prevent it from doing so.

Hmmm. Sounds rather more like a tumour, but the point is clear enough. The question is: who will carry out the excision, and how?

All I can say to that is you are a man of a stouter disposition than I. The only way I'd agree to fcuk Wee Nippy is to call in a fire mission on her.
In Scotland?
Wheest mon think o' the expense!
Awa the noo an' find yerself a guid claw hammer.

Dredd

LE

There is something familiar about a lot of those pictures - what is it?

Ah yes . . .

Memory man.jpg

Latest Threads