• Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Is this the same Hislop that turned HIGNFY into the anti-Brexit show-to-go-to, thus ruining one of the best satire shows on TV?
The very man. An entertaining and interesting after dinner speaker in 1998, a one-whinge losing dullard since 2016.

Dredd

LE
I'm rather hoping that (following this fiasco and the elections in May which no doubt the little chod and her loons will will walk it again), the prime minister of England bypasses the fcukwits in Edinburgh and starts to fund the Local Authorities and Scottish Health Board direct from the English taxpayers coffers.

The SNP couldnt manage a piss-up in a brewery

Did you mean the Prime Minister of Her Majesties Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland? That is the only Prime minister I know of here on these fair green isles.

NS "I would have to say that I don't recognise the characterisation that this report has drawn a 'blank' which the Hon Member has posited. It clearly shows that I am blameless and totally innocent, except for the bits where a big English boy with stragly blond hair did it and ran away".
FOC, oh and a free Boris Grrr thrown in for good measure :)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Did you mean the Prime Minister of Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland? That is the only Prime minister I know of here on these fair green isles.
FoC.

Perhaps you mean the above. :)

Niamac

GCM
The question of whether or not Salmond is 'spotless' is completely irrelevant. He wasn't put on trial for not being spotless.

To blame Salmond for the gross ineptitude, clumsy machinations and unlawful actions of the government (read SNP) in it's attempt to permanently remove whatever threat he posed is at best disingenuous.

As an outsider looking in, I don’t believe Salmond is spotless or anything other than an unsavoury character but the government (read SNP) has painted the image of banana republic politics all on its own.
Not got a problem with what you say but the Scottish Government tried in good faith but incompetently to join the "Me Too" bandwagon with it's policy on bullying, harassment and sexual predation (always seen as a one-way street but that's another story. Probably never been a woman who has slept her way to power.)

They did not think it through and when a sexual allegation occurred they handled it incompetently. An interesting area would be to see why the Police/Procurator Fiscal decided to prosecute and if there was improper influence in that decision.

This is a polarising issue based on politics as was clearly shown by the repetitive and political nature of yesterday's questioning.

Remember Salmond has admitted inappropriate behaviour; obviously short of a criminal offence.

Did you mean the Prime Minister of Her Majesties Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland? That is the only Prime minister I know of here on these fair green isles.

Same here. That's how BBC Scotland described Boris the other day!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Not got a problem with what you say but the Scottish Government tried in good faith but incompetently to join the "Me Too" bandwagon with it's policy on bullying, harassment and sexual predation (always seen as a one-way street but that's another story. Probably never been a woman who has slept her way to power.)

They did not think it through and when a sexual allegation occurred they handled it incompetently. An interesting area would be to see why the Police/Procurator Fiscal decided to prosecute and if there was improper influence in that decision.

This is a polarising issue based on politics as was clearly shown by the repetitive and political nature of yesterday's questioning.

Remember Salmond has admitted inappropriate behaviour; obviously short of a criminal offence.

Back when it all broke, he was very careful not to mention sexual contacts but was very deliberate in his assertion that he had not been involved in criminality.

It was a very unusual phraseology, that he used repeatedly

After watching Nicola on the telly for a couple of hours yesterday, would now be a good time to say "I would"?

Imagine the fun you'd have when you get down to your Union Jack Y fronts and sing God Save the Queen when you're on the nest with her?
Your wife would ever find out you'd been naughty because Nicola would forget you'd done it in the first place

After watching Nicola on the telly for a couple of hours yesterday, would now be a good time to say "I would"?

Imagine the fun you'd have when you get down to your Union Jack Y fronts and sing God Save the Queen when you're on the nest with her?
Your wife would ever find out you'd been naughty because Nicola would forget you'd done it in the first place
My wife forgets I'm doing at the time :(

Back when it all broke, he was very careful not to mention sexual contacts but was very deliberate in his assertion that he had not been involved in criminality.

It was a very unusual phraseology, that he used repeatedly

If it comes down to a question of morality then I would be a bit screwed.
I would imagine I wouldn't be the only one around here in that position either.
If I were to be honest I would have to say my moral standards for much of my life have been sadly inadequate when it comes to women. But it isn't a crime.

Sturgeon isn't asserting Salmond is a bit of a shit (which we all know anyway), she has unilaterally declared the courts verdict incorrect and told the world he is guilty of criminal activity.

Tosser or otherwise Salmond is innocent according to the law. Sturgeon is out of order.
As I understandit, Salmond admitted to being an ******** with regard to womanising which is why arbitration was suggested
Poor moral standards but no illegality, unless of course the one woman jury in a red frock suddenly has the legal right to declare guilt or otherwise?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If it comes down to a question of morality then I would be a bit screwed.
I would imagine I wouldn't be the only one around here in that position either.
If I were to be honest I would have to say my moral standards for much of my life have been sadly inadequate when it comes to women. But it isn't a crime.

Sturgeon isn't asserting Salmond is a bit of a shit (which we all know anyway), she has unilaterally declared the courts verdict incorrect and told the world he is guilty of criminal activity.

Tosser or otherwise Salmond is innocent according to the law. Sturgeon is out of order.
As I understandit, Salmond admitted to being an ******** with regard to womanising which is why arbitration was suggested
Poor moral standards but no illegality, unless of course the one woman jury in a red frock suddenly has the legal right to declare guilt or otherwise?

FiL was a PF.
At time he said that corroboration was always going to be the key. Without corroboration, there's no case in Scot's Law.

If you recall that there was discussion at the time about proving a pattern of behaviour as a form of corroboration.

The difficulty then comes in proving a pattern of behaviour without indicating collusion between the witnesses.

Yes, they might all say the same because events always unfolded in the same way or are they all saying the same because it's a conspiracy.

It's a fine line.

Still Ana's Sanwar gave her a bit of a grilling earlier and thebarms flapping like she's about to take off
I thought he did quite well for his first time out - I wish him well in the elections.
She needed reminding of; wisdom, compassion, justice and integrity - I doubt she took note, but why should she? That kind of behaviour is for her critics, she has allowed herself to turn them off and on to her own benefit.

She would look at your cock and ask, “WTF is that?”