Votes: 155 49.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 30 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
If the objective is to get none-published evidence into the public domain . . . could a (sympathetic) Westminster MP use Parliamentary Privilege, and disclose the evidence in the HoC . . . ?!

Maybe because Godley is a Nat fan?

I originally posted it, so folk could access the delusional sycophants' messages-of-support after the video, as mentioned by @RoofRat . . . but my efforts weren't appreciated :( !!

I don't want to shock but...I just watch part of a Janey Godley video on FB, about todays proceedings and, then read some of the comments !!!

Nicola's supporters are under the impression that, Nicola handed her inquisitors their arses, she made them look stupid and, proved there was no case to answer ?

I'm speechless,one of 'em actually complained that Sky switched to the Budget and Rishi Sunak, instead of staying with the comedy show ! :???:

Last edited:
If the objective is to get none-published evidence into the public domain . . . could a (sympathetic) Westminster MP use Parliamentary Privilege, and disclose the evidence in the HoC . . . ?!
He is working within the limits of the laws. If ScotGov was in breach of international laws and his liberty was threatened however, he could perhaps be classed as a political dissident. It's still a minority gov't. For now..

1614817261741.png

20210304_065845.jpg

The talking head that loves itself on BBC this morning. Couldn't help but notice the book over his shoulder, wonder if it's a cry for help or a warning.

Training manual after all he's caught on record telling a woman she's on their list of non belivers and know where she stays then back peddled hours later.

Not long long after the woman gets threats to kill her and the dogs through the post.

Doesn't like the camera when asked about the hate speech bill though.

Training manual after all he's caught on record telling a woman she's on their list of non belivers and know where she stays then back peddled hours later.

Not long long after the woman gets threats to kill her and the dogs through the post.

Doesn't like the camera when asked about the hate speech bill though.

I'm sure that all made sense to you before you let it out of your head and into writing.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm sure that all made sense to you before you let it out of your head and into writing.

I believe that the current defence is that he does not recall

Page 54 in the Torygraph today. The first 53 pages of the on-line newspaper were the Budget, and she got about 8 very short paragraphs.

do you think the day of the enquiry may have been a coincidence?

Latest Threads