Votes: 155 49.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 30 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
Apparently Mr Neil is ready to use the launch of GB News to make the SNP squirm of the highest order.

Unsure if it's Nicola specific or the wider party spectrum, we'll have to wait & see.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I voted "Dont Know", because as much as I detest the woman, she'll have her back up plans ready She is without a doubt, coated in Teflon, but she'll throw everything and everyone under the bus before she goes down. She has no loyalty to anyone, not even her pretendy trophy "husband". Once Swinney is thrown under the bus, then I'll believe she's close to being next.
The day she goes, I hope she's dragged out kicking and screaming, and I will be celebrating!
Not a fan then?

A kind reminder to Nicola.

“It is hard to see how any democratic Government should allow itself to be overruled by an unelected body like the Commission especially when the health of its citizens is involved in a pandemic.”

Politics before people...

A kind reminder to Nicola.

Hopefully the BBC story be that the EU has just blocked the Irish Govt from rushing in urgent supplies of the UK’s Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine despite Brexit

Hopefully the BBC story be that the EU has just blocked the Irish Govt from rushing in urgent supplies of the UK’s Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine despite Brexit
the bbc will play it that its the uk fault because of brexit anyway, like labour they hate the fact the plebs had the right to vote on something.

The only thing that I;m shocked at is that the sycophantic Scottish press hasn't claimed St Nicola of Sturgeon can wa;k on water and can turn water in to wine

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
My perception of all things Scottish is coloured by having been posted to a Scottish Battalion.

Individually most of them were tolerable, however the more of them that were present at any time they more Scottish they become and the more Anti English (well anti everyone but English in particular) they became.

something like this

1611326352114.png

The level of support for a "Free Scotland" was quite high and some of the less bright stated they'd pay for it by selling Trident and Buckfast. I always avoided any discussion about politics (or anything at all for that matter) as it would simply be a diatribe against 'the mashmen in London' and Braveheart*.

*well known to be an accurate documentary.

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
My perception of all things Scottish is coloured by having been posted to a Scottish Battalion.

Individually most of them were tolerable, however the more of them that were present at any time they more they Scottish they become and the more Anti English (well anti everyone but English in particular) they became.

something like this

View attachment 541846
The level of support for a "Free Scotland" was quite high and some of the less bright stated they'd pay for it by selling Trident and Buckfast. I always avoided any discussion about politics (or anything at all for that matter) as it would simply be a diatribe against 'the mashmen in London' and Braveheart*.

Having served with both the Black Death (So bloody awful that I and all other attached arms turned down the offer of a posting to Hong Kong with them) and SCOTS DG (wonderful to serve with, really made to feel part of the family), I feel your pain, although I will note that your graph is somewhat generous for any unit who recruits in Perth.

I'm told that some elected parliamentarians are afraid of the backlash they would get if they did.
But one source said: "I think in normal times she would be a goner. But I don't think she is a goner because people are rightly focused on the pandemic and her handling of the pandemic has been great."

Jack
Correction. Her PR handling has been pretty good.

Holyrood's actual handling of the pandemic has been woefully poor and frankly, at times. worse than Westminster's

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Correction. Her PR handling as been pretty good.

Holyrood's actual handling of the pandemic has been woefully poor and frankly, at times. worse than Westminster's

Whilst I will try hard not to hold her to a higher expectation on COVID than Boris (it's an unprecedented crisis where there are so many ways to get things wrong it's damn near impossible not to), it seems to me that Wee Nickie has tended to make all the right noises at the right times (ie: earlier than Boris), but when it comes to performance, Scotland under her stewardship appears to be doing badly relative to England under his.

But Boris has been covered in all the sh1t that the fourth estate can fling and Little Miss Politikrankie has been generally lauded. Hopefully the pendulum has started to swing the other way....

Whilst I will try hard not to hold her to a higher expectation on COVID than Boris (it's an unprecedented crisis where there are so many ways to get things wrong it's damn near impossible not to), it seems to me that Wee Nickie has tended to make all the right noises at the right times (ie: earlier than Boris), but when it comes to performance, Scotland under her stewardship appears to be doing badly relative to England under his.

But Boris has been covered in all the sh1t that the fourth estate can fling and Little Miss Politikrankie has been generally lauded. Hopefully the pendulum has started to swing the other way....
They have been giving the same message only difference is Nippy gets in first with her daily party broadcasts

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Individually most of them were tolerable, however the more of them that were present at any time they more they Scottish they become and the more Anti English (well anti everyone but English in particular) they became.

something like this

View attachment 541846

shouldn't that be a 3d graph with the third axis 'amount of buckfast consumed'??

;)

something like this

View attachment 541846

Interesting - in my day Nats were very much a minority. Tribalism mattered far more than politics to most of the Jocks, and what political views they expressed were strongly Unionist and indifferently Labour. Indeed, some of them even felt that Scottish Nationalism was a thing for Taigs...

They have been giving the same message only difference is Nippy gets in first with her daily party broadcasts
And rebrands it with slight changes. In England it was Tiers, in Scotland and Wales they pissed around for no valid reason and came up with Protection levels and Alert levels. Which is indicative of how pathetic both clusters of deluded morons are.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Interesting - in my day Nats were very much a minority. Tribalism mattered far more than politics to most of the Jocks, and what political views they expressed were strongly Unionist and indifferently Labour. Indeed, some of them even felt that Scottish Nationalism was a thing for Taigs...

1 KOSB, awesome on tour, terrible in camp ****s in the Mess.

Latest Threads