Votes: 155 49.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 30 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
Sturgeon looking daggers at ‘Bulldog’ Baillie at the end of that exchange, flustered and clearly irritated. It’s as well for her that this isn’t a one-woman committee.

Can anybody enlighten me about this word ‘sist’/‘cist’ (no idea of the spelling) that they were throwing around just then?

Sturgeon looking daggers at ‘Bulldog’ Baillie at the end of that exchange, flustered and clearly irritated. It’s as well for her that this isn’t a one-woman committee.

Can anybody enlighten me about this word ‘sist’/‘cist’ (no idea of the spelling) that they were throwing around just then?
Bag full of puss - currently wearing a red power suit.

Here we go:

sist​

(sɪst) Scots law
n

(Law) a court order stopping or suspending proceedings
vb (tr)
(Law) to stop or suspend (legal proceedings)
sist

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Why on earth is she being allowed to answer what she things AS 's motive for this.

Now being asked why she did not want to be 'cornered' by AS. Asked by an SNP member obviously to look like NS did not want him coming on to her, not how she answered though.

Really the Chair should pull back to NS not what NS thinks Salmond would do, think, act etc. It is not Sturgeon's place to out words on Salmond's mouth .

Bad drills by the committee but typical SNP. Hopefully countered by JB later.

Why on earth is she being allowed to answer what she things AS 's motive for this.

Now being asked why she did not want to be 'cirnered' by AS. Asked by an SNP member obviously to look like NS did not want him coming in to her, not how she answered though.

Really the Chair should pull back to NS not what NS thinks Salmond would do, think, act etc. It is not Sturgeon's place to out words on Salmond's mouth .

Bad drills by the committee but typical SNP. Hopefully countered by JB later.
running out of time.

That was a good question with evidence - she is flapping.

Let him down gently? Nope.

Fair play to A C-H - I thought he was useless last week - having a good game.

Seems BBC Scotland don't want to show her getting skewered anymore.

1614786252847.png

1614786367773.png

1614786441459.png

1614786469100.png

The Biggest Lie Ever Told

Now she is talking about her struggle..:oops:
I’ve literally just got home and switched the TV on. I’m happy to be called out or corrected on this, but she is coming across as very uncomfortable and shifty - the most uncomfortable I have ever seen her. I wouldn’t trust her to boil an egg.

I’m no fan of Salmond by the way.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Filibustered well and has been allowed to get away with it too easily.
Turned it into 'me and Alex', rather than 'me and my lies'.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think she should step down due to hear obvious health issues, her memory is so bad she must have Alzheimer's

I’ve literally just got home and switched the TV on. I’m happy to be called out or corrected on this, but she is coming across as very uncomfortable and shifty - the most uncomfortable I have ever seen her. I wouldn’t trust her to boil an egg.

I’m no fan of Salmond by the way.

She's as Shifty as a whole big bag chock full of very Shifty things. But as bad as she's been, and as good as Wor Jackie is, she's managed to avoid the killing blow. For now, at least.

Trump infamously said he could shoot a man dead in the middle of Times Square and his supporters would still vote for him. Sturgeon could shoot Salmond dead in the middle of Tollcross and a significant percentage of SNP supporters would still vote for the party. As long as she blamed the murder on the English, of course.