• Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
FOC
It's all the fault of the toriesbWestminster

Now what's the question?

Listening to that fat oaf would turn milk. Still he's not happy about the Charles Kennedy doc going out.
Oh dear. How sad . Never mind. I mean, its not as If he instigated a social media pile on that could be implicated in the death of Mr.Kenneday is it?

DSJ

LE
Margaret Mitchell is taking no sh1t from her. "The fault for the delay lies clearly with the Government".

So if Nicola Sturgeon lost a vote of no confidence there’s nothing to make her resign?

You’d have to have some brass neck to lose a vote of no confidence and just say “No thanks” and stay where you are.

Politicians have a capacity for survival against all odds that would put a New York City Cockroach to shame. It wasn't that long ago an SNP MSP travelled hundreds of miles by train while knowingly infected with COVID-19, attended Parliament, give a speech at her local church and still refused to stand down. Even after the Whip had been withdrawn.

It will take a dozen strong men in full Public Order kit to drag Wee Nippy kicking and screaming out of Bute House. And I'd expect heavy casualties among the lads who do the job. :)

Last edited:
I’m watching live (as I suspect quite a few of the ARRSE massif are)

has she answered a single effin question that resembles a coherent statement?

Not an exact science but on body language alone she’s bullshitting about her lies

I’m watching live (as I suspect quite a few of the ARRSE massif are)

has she answered a single effin question that resembles a coherent statement?

Not an exact science but on body language alone she’s bullshitting about her lies

Help yourself, mate, I've got plenty. :)

hobgoblin.png

DSJ

LE
Oops. Had to check herself and add an "alleged" when talking about Alec's 'sexual behaviour'. Admonished by committee too.

Latest Threads