Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
For tomorrow
156252181_465438461154353_8379980719533868270_n.jpg

No blinkity blinkity blink blink...

JB

giatttt

War Hero
BBC Scotland Nine show giving Hamza Yousef the full fingers in the chest rant. Jackie Baillie given a full hearing and even Douglas Ross given a relatively warm welcome.

Changed times from yesterday.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Something that has crossed my mind also. Worst case scenario is the Greens get the majority of lost SNP votes (if indeed the SNP lose votes) and then still form a coalition with the SNP!
Indeed. They are just ScotNats with a green tinge.

giatttt

War Hero
The election should be stopped on the basis that it can't be free and fair given the totally uncontrolled access to the media that NS and the SNP have to the media on the back of the pandemic.
OECD report and other reports will not make good reading, not in the SNP's best interests to have them made public until they have another five years at the levers of government.

Obviously the SNP have had all the documentation and records (seeing as they made them) to hand all this time, so have no doubt pored over them ad infinitum to be able to give a reasonable reason/excuse/fall guy for everything, but tomorrow should be 'interesting'

Emergency flying buttresses (to prevent excessive heid wabble) to committee room please, together with tanker of Proparacaine (for Ophthalmic Anaesthesia to reduce blinkity blinkity blink blink)

Don't spare the horses this is a CODE 1...

JB

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I can see Sillars certainly voting against her he's calling for her to resign and open letters in the papers, Inverclyde SNPcouncillors telling her to go again. I suspect the local branch phones will be in meltdown tonight.

However I can see her having the brass neck not to resign and if she does whats to stop her coming back as FM in a new parliment if they have a majority?

Still hear theres a remake of a 90's romcom classic called sleepless in Ballieston staring Mr/Mrs Murrell.

Jim Sillars was a SLab MP in the 70s, then a SNP MP in late 80s, very early 90s.
He's not an MSP, he's not won an election since 1988.

Other than a few pieces to camera during IndyRef and then about the EU, he's not very visible.

He's very anti Sturgeon as he's very anti EU.

The issue is that a lot of the stuff that the Inquiry is dealing with is procedural. Even Salmond's on Friday.
Not the most riveting of watching.

Think folk are expecting some sort of US court room drama.

The entire debacle is due to ScotGov riding roughshod over "procedure".

I also think you undersell ordinary "folk", who can see all too well that Scotland is being run in Mugabian fashion.

giatttt

War Hero
Obviously the SNP have had all the documentation and records (seeing as they made them) to hand all this time, so have no doubt pored over them ad infinitum to be able to give a reasonable reason/excuse/fall guy for everything, but tomorrow should be 'interesting'
An organisation would have done that, but this is a failing dictatorship. I doubt anyone has seriously questioned Nicola's judgement in years.

Don't ask me how I know, but her stilettos have caused more nausea than anyone could ever imagine on official appearances.

500,000 would be 0.005154639175257732% of 9,700,000,000, if I've used the internet calculator properly. So, not much at all.

Doesn't the 500k relate only to AS costs rather than being the sum of AS and ScotGov costs, let alone the very much more significant combined cost of bureaucratic time and various inquiry budgets?

Jim Sillars was a SLab MP in the 70s, then a SNP MP in late 80s, very early 90s.
He's not an MSP, he's not won an election since 1988.

Other than a few pieces to camera during IndyRef and then about the EU, he's not very visible.

He's very anti Sturgeon as he's very anti EU.
Very much of the Old Tweed jacket and corrie fans wing of the party He also has an axe to grind when you consider How the party treated his wife Margo.

How much influence does he wield? Pass however his utterances do get air time.

Latest Threads