Votes: 155 49.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 30 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
What a boring little individual, must have been a carpenter in a previous life, all look at me look at me, well I wont because he has earned an Ignore.

Please knock it off or take it to the poo-poo thread, this thread really doesn't need polluting with handbags. It's both interesting and relevant to the future of the UK not a Stacker goes to yet another fruitless combat opportunity.
Is it really that interesting that those on the site who hate the SNP are ignoring the polls that suggest the voters aren't arsed?
This is like the comment section of the daily mail where the angry mob agree with headline designed for outrage.

What a boring little individual, must have been a carpenter in a previous life, all look at me look at me, well I wont because he has earned an Ignore.
Someone else who isn't bothered then?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is it really that interesting that those on the site who hate the SNP are ignoring the polls that suggest the voters aren't arsed?
This is like the comment section of the daily mail where the angry mob agree with headline designed for outrage.
Latest polling suggests that is changing. Still we all know how accurate polls are!

If the Scottish people on the whole, vote for the SNP (and possibly by inference, independence), then so be it. Personally, I would rather wait and see what happens on Wednesday, to see if Nicola's head falls off with all the wobbling, before having a guess

Just put him on ignore. I have for a while so all I see is:

It's the most sense you'll ever get from any of his posts
I can't agree. He does make a lot of good posts. However, he also does make a tit of himself on a regular basis.
I'm happy to read his sensible stuff. Equally I'm happy to laugh at him when he's being a cock.

If the Scottish people on the whole, vote for the SNP (and possibly by inference, independence), then so be it. Personally, I would rather wait and see what happens on Wednesday, to see if Nicola's head falls off with all the wobbling, before having a guess
Watch her blink rate. It really is a window to her soul.

Kin'ell!!! I bugger off to do some actual work for a bit, come back, all excited when I see there's been 4 pages, something happened!!!

4 pages of handbags......

Watch her blink rate. It really is a window to her soul.
What if I blink when she is blinking ?

1614619471753.png

See what I said about polls up here previously. And who's is in a better position to know, me or you?
Stacker of course. Just because you are scotch with a vested interest and an ear to the ground in scotchistan doesn’t mean you know more about scotch politics than our resident arguist. Give your head a bit of a wobble and admit your knowledge is inferior.

Apart from that, an interesting thread.

I wonder why the cult is quite so keen on having you sign up for a postal vote? Is it because they don't trust the idiots ..err no sorry morons ... no that's not fair... the buckie soaked layabouts to actually get out of bed to vote for them if it is not Bru day?

Or perhaps they will organise a postal strike .....Just asking?
Be making the most of her beloved roma votes in Govanhill who are living in anything up to 20odd in a 2 bedroomed flat.

Still if she is forced to stand down she can get that shit tip tidied up.

difficult one for the jocks, at least in westminster they have the house of lords as some sort of check
The jocks have the voters to keep the MPs in check the problem is a lot of the voters like who is in power.

Stacker of course. Just because you are scotch with a vested interest and an ear to the ground in scotchistan doesn’t mean you know more about scotch politics than our resident arguist. Give your head a bit of a wobble and admit your knowledge is inferior.

Apart from that, an interesting thread.
Thats right, because a polling company couldn't possibly ask more people than some random Scottish bloke on the internet.
Do you take what you hear in your local pub as the opinion of the country?

Latest polling suggests that is changing. Still we all know how accurate polls are!
The latest polling i could find was the one I put up, the SNP dropped 3% to "only" 52%.

Once again, if you were a jock who put independence before anything else, who would you vote for?

Thats right, because a polling company couldn't possibly ask more people than some random Scottish bloke on the internet.
Do you take what you hear in your local pub as the opinion of the country?
Hold up... I wasn’t arguing with you. It’s all them skirt wearing haggis wranglers that know jack-shit about scotch politics who are taking issue with you.

Latest Threads