Votes: 155 49.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 30 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
Thank you for your input, it's important to read what the reigning champion of "starting a fight in solitary confinement" thinks.

You mean I point out inconvenient facts rather than leap on the latest ARRSE bandwagon?

Its almost as if an angry group of blokes who dislike the SNP think that the majority of SNP supporters care what they think.

You mean I point out inconvenient facts rather than leap on the latest ARRSE bandwagon?

Its almost as if an angry group of blokes who dislike the SNP think that the majority of SNP supporters care what they think.
Nice to see you're still trying. Don't worry someone will bite eventually.

Nice to see you're still trying. Don't worry someone will bite eventually.

Nice to see you still avoiding the question.

All those SNP supporters are clearly going to bin their life long dream of independence over what Sturgeon may or may not have done/said about Salmond.

Be terrible if this gave anyone we know sleepless nights.
Will he go to prison? RTE thinks not. Wait and see.
1614606298728.png

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

No, I mean you only appear happy when you're figuratively screaming at other posters, and always do your best to be as abrasive and contrary as possible*. It's a bit tedious to be honest, and detracts from debate. That doesn't matter too much on some threads, but I'm actually interested in what's happening in Scottish political shenanigans right now, and reading your white noise is getting in the way. @Fang_Farrier appears to have a generally pro-indy view and manages to get a point across without starting a fight every second sentence. You on the other hand appear to be arguing for the sake of it.

*To save some time and an awful lot of bandwidth, can I just state now that @stacker1 is always right about everything and I agree with him totally, I was wrong etc. Happy now?

All those SNP supporters are clearly going to bin their life long dream of independence

The unemployed, Alcoholics and abusers of chemical substances that make up a large % of the SNP vote are not able to comprehend that the SNP's vision of Independence is nothing like Independence.

Can someone post the map of the SNP fan base :) :)

With a suitable link to the welfare state of the said fan base :):)

No, I mean you only appear happy when you're figuratively screaming at other posters, and always do your best to be as abrasive and contrary as possible*. It's a bit tedious to be honest, and detracts from debate. That doesn't matter too much on some threads, but I'm actually interested in what's happening in Scottish political shenanigans right now, and reading your white noise is getting in the way. @Fang_Farrier appears to have a generally pro-indy view and manages to get a point across without starting a fight every second sentence. You on the other hand appear to be arguing for the sake of it.

*To save some time and an awful lot of bandwidth, can I just state now that @stacker1 is always right about everything and I agree with him totally, I was wrong etc. Happy now?

The debate is "The SNP have fucked up and are in real trouble" The people in the debate are mainly people who hate the SNP.
The people who actually vote SNP, as shown in the poll I put up, dont seem to give a ****.

Am I being over-cynical in wondering whether Sturgeon's hearing, on Wednesday, was fixed by the SNP-chaired committee to coincide with Sunak's Budget statement in the Commons? Indeed, if she starts to testify at the same time as Salmond did (1230), it will be almost exactly simultaneous, meaning that live coverage of it, at least south of the border, may not be available for the first hour or so and possibly much longer, given the opposition parties' responses to Sunak and media analysis etc. I assume (open to correction) that the Budget DTG was determined long before the Holyrood hearing, so is this seen in Edinburgh as a good day for damage limitation in terms of nationwide exposure?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
The debate is "The SNP have fucked up and are in real trouble" The people in the debate are mainly people who hate the SNP.
The people who actually vote SNP, as shown in the poll I put up, dont seem to give a ****.
To save some time and an awful lot of bandwidth, can I just state now that @stacker1 is always right about everything and I agree with him totally, I was wrong etc. Happy now?

Am I being over-cynical in wondering whether Sturgeon's hearing, on Wednesday, was fixed by the SNP-chaired committee to coincide with Sunak's Budget statement in the Commons?

Probably.

The genie is out the bottle and it's not going back in for a budget or anything else.

To save some time and an awful lot of bandwidth, can I just state now that @stacker1 is always right about everything and I agree with him totally, I was wrong etc. Happy now?

It could do with some more groveling.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

DSJ

LE
Am I being over-cynical in wondering whether Sturgeon's hearing, on Wednesday, was fixed by the SNP-chaired committee to coincide with Sunak's Budget statement in the Commons? Indeed, if she starts to testify at the same time as Salmond did (1230), it will be almost exactly simultaneous, meaning that live coverage of it, at least south of the border, may not be available for the first hour or so and possibly much longer, given the opposition parties' responses to Sunak and media analysis etc. I assume (open to correction) that the Budget DTG was determined long before the Holyrood hearing, so is this seen in Edinburgh as a good day for damage limitation in terms of nationwide exposure?

What were the viewing figures of people in Scotland tuning in to see Salmond giving evidence? I can't imagine that an unfeasibly large number of the population would be otherwise casually tuning into the budget.

Given her polarising situation/personality, and the fact that she has apparently scheduled in 5 hours on the Weds, I should imagine the viewership will be high.

You are wrong on the last point. I take part in discussions elsewhere and they do give a .... and it is great fun baiting them.

What were the viewing figures of people in Scotland tuning in to see Salmond giving evidence? I can't imagine that an unfeasibly large number of the population would be otherwise casually tuning into the budget.

Given her polarising situation/personality, and the fact that she has apparently scheduled in 5 hours on the Weds, I should imagine the viewership will be high.
In Scotland, yes, but my point was that live coverage elsewhere may not be available at all, at least for the first two or three hours, and - barring some absolute sensation - the Budget will easily trump it in subsequent news broadcasts and in Thursday's newspapers. So reaction to any political injury Sturgeon may self-inflict on the day will be largely confined to Scotland. We'll see how the media play it on Wednesday, but I fully expect to be deprived of another political viewing feast.

Latest Threads