Votes: 30 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters

Truxx

LE
Looks as if NS's beloved EU is about to give her a bit of a nip on the arrse .... never rains but it pours ...

also some cracking comments in this ...

There are also some amazingly stupid ones

There are also some amazingly stupid ones
'twas ever thus ... 'twill ever be ... or maybe not ... or maybe not so many .

Last edited:
Not just EU funds though is it?

There are several billion quids worth of Covid funding from the UK treasury that seem to be unspent and nobody seems to be quite sure what it has been used for.
Sorry - I was (badly) joking that it was ironic that funds from an entity that is unedited and a black hole for money has given funds to another entity with similar accounting practices.

Last edited:
Daughter, non Scot, living in Scotland follows events there says society is already split between 'The Wee Ecks' and 'Thew Wee Nippy's' opinion already made up?

I suspect a lot of folks are saying "Thank f**k she hasn't sprogged in order to keep her dynasty going".
To be fair, she suffered (at least one) miscarriage around 2011 or something.
I'd not wish that on any woman or family.
In any case, had her pregnancy succeeded, fair chance she'd not be FM but even when it happened, she did not know herself what that bit of her future would be.

Last edited:
I suspect a lot of folks are saying "Thank f**k she hasn't sprogged in order to keep her dynasty going".

tenor (8).gif

Seadog

ADC
Well she has certainly turned Scotland in to a banana republic!
The accusation is being widely used. On a Facebook thread where the Cult have a dominating presence, an indignant YesPest demanded 'evidence' that Scotland is a banana republic. The riposte was worthy of Nancy Astor.

"Look in the mirror; behold, a banana."

Being reported in the wail that

Alex Salmond will this week launch a devastating second attack on Nicola Sturgeon - in a move which could force her to resign as First Minister.

He will give evidence in private tomorrow or on Tuesday to a second inquiry, set up to establish whether Ms Sturgeon has broken the Ministerial Code.

Last night, a source close to Mr Salmond said: 'He will be able to say things in private which he hasn't been able to mention up until now.

'It will likely be damning and devastating for Nicola Sturgeon.'

Linky thing, sorry it being the wail :-D

Truxx

LE
Being reported in the wail that

Alex Salmond will this week launch a devastating second attack on Nicola Sturgeon - in a move which could force her to resign as First Minister.

He will give evidence in private tomorrow or on Tuesday to a second inquiry, set up to establish whether Ms Sturgeon has broken the Ministerial Code.

Last night, a source close to Mr Salmond said: 'He will be able to say things in private which he hasn't been able to mention up until now.

'It will likely be damning and devastating for Nicola Sturgeon.'

Linky thing, sorry it being the wail :-D

I said on Friday that she was going to have a sh1t weekend. Looks like it will not be over anytime soon.

I know others more worthy than I have said it, but can anyone even begin to imagine what things would look like if it were Boris in the frame?

Wetsmonkey's head would have gone pop for a start.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You know, I think Nicola is going to be found with her hand deep in the till, both by the Holyrood committee, who will be very lenient, and by the Hamilton QC enquiry into whether she broke the Ministerial Code.

She will then stand up in the Wee Hoose say, sorry, as she did not think she would be caught out, say something like the responsibility is all her's - then do absolutely nothing!!!!!

There will be a motion to dismiss her which she will bully all SNP to back her and give all sorts of promises to the Greens to continue backing her, and if she wins she will just carry on.

She is that gallus!

Old and Grumpy

Old-Salt
You know, I think Nicola is going to be found with her hand deep in the till, both by the Holyrood committee, who will be very lenient, and by the Hamilton QC enquiry into whether she broke the Ministerial Code.

She will then stand up in the Wee Hoose say, sorry, as she did not think she would be caught out, say something like the responsibility is all her's - then do absolutely nothing!!!!!

There will be a motion to dismiss her which she will bully all SNP to back her and give all sorts of promises to the Greens to continue backing her, and if she wins she will just carry on.

She is that gallus!
That is exactly the problem. There are no checks and balances in the Scottish Parliament. She is totally immune, because of her absolute (effective rather than strictly numerical) majority, from anything if she keeps the brass neck to the front....... No one and nothing can sever it unless there is a real and genuine groundswell of opinion amongst the voters that forces the other SNP to think that they may lose their seats at the next election and thereby lose their access to the feeding trough

Latest Threads