Votes: 155 49.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 30 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 43 13.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 88 27.8%

• Total voters
In 2014 I always thought that AS really wanted Devo+ and not total Indy. NS is, by her own admission, a conviction politician and wants nothing less than to go down in the history books as the FM that took Scotland out of the Union (and of course to become president for life)
Well she has certainly turned Scotland in to a banana republic!

You're right about him but he's given wee Nippy a better shake than she's given him, which makes me suspect that there's the possibility of an under the table deal being offered by him by not damming her the way he did the others.
I'm struggling to think what that offer might be.

The criminal accusations are no longer hanging over his head. They were thrown out by the courts. He doesn't need political preferment. His days in front line politics are over through the ignominy of losing the indyref while still First Minister and losing his constituency seat in the 2017 GE. He's a bit old to now to be re-entering the fray.

Although being absolved of any criminal charges, his reputation has been irreparably tarnished as the result of the kind of personal behaviour he has owned to himself.

I cannot, in any case, see that he'd be prepared to work under any administration still headed by his nemesis. Nor she with him.

The way I see it, he can only now be motivated by revenge and he's yet to taste any blood.

He's performed quite well in the inquiry, so far, but he's first out of blocks. Who knows what's yet to come.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm struggling to think what that offer might be.

The criminal accusations are no longer hanging over his head. They were thrown out by the courts. He doesn't need political preferment. His days in front line politics are over through the ignominy of losing the indyref while still First Minister and losing his constituency seat in the 2017 GE. He's a bit old to now to be re-entering the fray.

Although being absolved of any criminal charges, his reputation has been irreparably tarnished as the result of the kind of personal behaviour he has owned to himself.

I cannot, in any case, see that he'd be prepared to work under any administration still headed by his nemesis. Nor she with him.

The way I see it, he can only now be motivated by revenge and he's yet to taste any blood.

He's performed quite well in the inquiry, so far, but he's first out of blocks. Who knows what's yet to come.

Do you write for the Times?

Truxx

LE
If I were advising Wee Nicky I would be obliged to conclude that this is going to be a sh1t weekend and there is nowt she can do about it.

Having been here on strategic comms a number of times there is little worse than being behind the curve on a Friday with all that airtime and column inches to fill over the weekend.

Monday will seem a very long way away.

If I were advising Wee Nicky I would be obliged to conclude that this is going to be a sh1t weekend and there is nowt she can do about it.

Having been here on strategic comms a number of times there is little worse than being behind the curve on a Friday with all that airtime and column inches to fill over the weekend.

Monday will seem a very long way away.
I would also respectfully suggest that she will not be able to conduct herself with the same well rehearsed aplomb in front of stiff questioning as Salmond did.

I would also respectfully suggest that she will not be able to conduct herself with the same well rehearsed aplomb in front of stiff questioning as Salmond did.
Nah. It'll be easy. "I have no recollection of that sir".

Just need the drumming at the end of Eastenders
Drums?
1614378139973.png

Ah'll gie ya drums boy.

Truxx

LE
I should have added that my strong advice would be for her to do nothing, say nothing. Batten down and weather the storm

chances of her or her inner circle doing that?

slim to nil

Last edited:

Latest Threads