Votes: 156 48.3%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 31 9.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 91 28.2%

• Total voters
I watched Staines tell Judge Levinson during the phones enquiry that he didn't care what injunctions were put in place as a. He was Irish, as you say & b. If an injunction was put in place in one country he would move the article to servers in another & there was nothing that he or any other UK judge could do about it.

There's very interesting (and emerging) law around the question of where "dematerialised" assets actually exist in cyberspace (if his article is protected by copyright, it's an asset). Staines isn't on quite the firm ground he believes here. Been there, done that with dematerialised financial assets.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
No question, but that's the legal equivalent of trying to wedge a shit back up your arrse post dump.

Public domain is an absolute test.......there's no going back.

Am not arguing the rights or wrongs of it, just stating what occurred.

No question, but that's the legal equivalent of trying to wedge a shit back up your arrse post dump.

Public domain is an absolute test.......there's no going back.
Exactly - would be a different matter if the document had been leaked, but when it has been officially published, no matter how briefly, trying to claim it entered the public domain improperly falls flat.

So do what I used to do (one of the many hundreds of things that might have gone against me in my bid to beat Carter to CDS). Ring them up then follow it up with an email "note of record"
You reckon it was that, and not the fact that you were a loggie? (With Swarfega and gauntlet issues?)

oldbaldy

LE
There's very interesting (and emerging) law around the question of where "dematerialised" assets actually exist in cyberspace (if his article is protected by copyright, it's an asset). Staines isn't on quite the firm ground he believes here. Been there, done that with dematerialised financial assets.
It was ten years ish ago.

A common occurrence in my experience is when you email a manager for an opinion on a complex matter they respond by saying phone them rather than put anything in writing

Likewise with all scum public servants, detailed by the courts to be in charge of and look after one's interests (in my case, because of illness & disability) when they decided to do the opposite. It took me many months to cotton-on to insisting on email correspondence only, stupid, brain damaged twat that I am.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Why worry when you have nothing to say in the matter

That is one of Sturgeon's problems - She has too much to say

Nicola Sturgeon has been reported for a breach of the ministerial code after she “egregiously questioned” the verdict of the jury that acquitted Alex Salmond of 13 counts of sexual assault.

In a letter to Leslie Evans, the permanent secretary to the Scottish government, Jim Sillars, 83, the former deputy leader of the SNP, said that in more than 60 years in public life, he could not remember a similar intervention by any world politician.

Not only should not making comments on a Covid brief on any other matter - She is highlighting her utter contempt for anyone who is not hanging out her ARRSE.

A jury found Salmond not guilty on 12 charges and not proven on a further charge - That is a pretty comprehensive return from a jury.

* We can ignore the fact that the daily Covid brief has morphed into a Sturgeon propaganda brief.

** Every time she opens her piehole, she is just handing Salmond's Legal Team with sticks to beat her with.

*** There is a certain truth in the old adage - When you are neck deep in a hole, stop digging.

In other news - From the Graun of all places.

Sturgeon appears to be going full on batsh1t crazy.

She hit back at party leaders criticising the Crown Office.

Party leaders are criticising the Crown Office - With events of this week, it would be really hard not to criticise the Crown Office, and even harder to imagine that the Lord Advocate ( and others ) are not picking up their P45's.

Anyway

Apparently the other Party Leaders are criticising the Crown Office because they don't like the SNP and wish to stroke Salmond's ego ( Or sumfing )

What is not legitimate is to pursue a conspiracy theory, a scorched-earth policy, that threatens the reputation and the integrity of Scotland’s independent justice institutions just because they happen to dislike this government, and to sacrifice all of that on the altar of the ego of one man,” she said.

It is only a conspiracy theory - Because extreme measures have been taken to ensure that Salmond cannot present his '' evidence '' to the very Parliamentary Enquiry that needs to hear his '' evidence ''

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh good. Does that mean I qualify for the £63,579 salary? I mean I could twist my morals to suit.
Do you have others if we don't like those?
Groucho Marx walt..

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Am I missing Something?

As said before the independents 2 are suspended SNP MSPs who vote with their previous party and 1 Green who left his party.. Certainly none were voted in on those lines.

The no affiliation is the Presiding Officer.

I had not realised that Reform had an MSP, it appears to be a SC&U defector.

Likewise with all scum public servants, detailed by the courts to be in charge of and look after one's interests (in my case, because of illness & disability) when they decided to do the opposite. It took me many months to cotton-on to insisting on email correspondence only, stupid, brain damaged twat that I am.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
Good decision. Also my response to some snotty lawyers I’m dealing with.