Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicola Sturgeon - whither the SNP

Is Sturgeon's time as First Minister of Scotland coming to an end

• Yes - she is dooomed

Votes: 139 49.3%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 27 9.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 80 28.4%

• Total voters
Pretty tragic really. I can understand how passionate some people have become over the independence question, but ignoring corruption, lies and gross mismanagement by the very people that would be in charge should independence happen seems ludicrous.

Westminster suspending Holyrood would be extremely nuclear, it would play right into the hands of the independence argument, being so easy to spin into an anti English narrative.
Mate, just check Qaudrafenian's little flags - tells you everything about the true loyalties of a large element of the cult.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
While I agree for the most part, thats pretty much what is happening south of the border right now.

Why should Scotland be any different?
OK, matey. Zero marks by the way. Maybe multiple choice is more your speed.

Remember to show your working next time, and even though you get the answer wrong you might still get some marks.

Tyk

LE
Mate, just check Qaudrafenian's little flags - tells you everything about the true loyalties of a large element of the cult.

I had spotted them, apparently the well being of Scotland is so secondary to the desire to poke the hated English that sort of person doesn't care.
Without the English to hate and blame for everything those folks would find something else equally futile to bleat about while ignoring the mess that will result.

I read down the tweet chain on that one. Whenever anybody challenges the twit on his comments he comes back with the oft repeated response of “Can over them [the SNP] out after independence “

or “Can vote on it after independence “. ‘It’ being membership of the EU.

just another pathetic Celtic supporting Paddy/Scot thinking their republican wet dreams matter

oldbaldy

LE
The Committee’s reply to that letter will be very interesting and could easily end up in front of the Court of Session.
Or even the Supreme Court

HCL

LE
Already been published in full by Spectator

The only purpose of this very dubious move is procedural: limits what the Committee can question Salmond on tomorrow, assuming he now appears of course

Desperate move

Another judicial review in the offing brought by Salmond?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I had spotted them, apparently the well being of Scotland is so secondary to the desire to poke the hated English that sort of person doesn't care.
Without the English to hate and blame for everything those folks would find something else equally futile to bleat about while ignoring the mess that will result.
Even if they got independence, it would still be England's fault!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
The Committee’s reply to that letter will be very interesting and could easily end up in front of the Court of Session.
Is it really the Crown interfering in Scottish justice, or some Scottish CS in the Crown Office?
Gen question.

DITA

MIA
OK, matey. Zero marks by the way. Maybe multiple choice is more your speed.

Remember to show your working next time, and even though you get the answer wrong you might still get some marks.

Matt Hancock's cronyism getting a bye then?

No worries.

1614100824692.png

1614100793248.png

Stephen Daisley

The Scottish establishment is playing into Salmond’s hands​

23 February 2021, 4:07pm

The Scottish establishment is playing into Salmond's hands | The Spectator

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
While I agree for the most part, thats pretty much what is happening south of the border right now.

Why should Scotland be any different?
Yeah those guys are doing shitty things, so it's totally okay for us to do whatever the feck we want....

Latest Threads