Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicola Sturgeon - whither the SNP

Is Sturgeon's time as First Minister of Scotland coming to an end

• Yes - she is dooomed

Votes: 108 45.2%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 23 9.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 37 15.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 71 29.7%

• Total voters

eyehave

War Hero
Paragraphs 12,13, 16,17 and 30 now redacted.

These are the paragraphs where Salmond addresses Sturgeons (PBUH) breach of the ministerial code......

The only people mentioned are Jeff Aberdein, Liz Lloyd, Hamilton and Nippy (PBUH)

If there was going to be any sections of the evidence that demonstrated that Shiteface (PBUH) had lied, it was these ones.
Salmond might be a no show after all.
The only purpose of this very dubious move is procedural: limits what the Committee can question Salmond on tomorrow, assuming he now appears of course
I’ll bury this here:
Earl of Strathmore just awarded 10 months for being a nonce in Glamis Castle

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Some SNP MSPs don't understand the difference between state and legislature.
Neither do some Scottish servants of the state, by the look of things today

Seadog

ADC
Good leaders - even moderately competent ones - are able to delegate. It would appear to me that a 4N briefing would be a higher priority than her looking ratty behind a lectern for 20 mins.

And if it clashes with her own personal diary, then tough sh*t. Send out Swinney or one of the others to do the (god-awful) 'COVID brief'.
Resinstate Derek Mackay to the SNP, return his phone and get him to take part by text. Cute!

Good leaders - even moderately competent ones - are able to delegate. It would appear to me that a 4N briefing would be a higher priority than her looking ratty behind a lectern for 20 mins.

And if it clashes with her own personal diary, then tough sh*t. Send out Swinney or one of the others to do the (god-awful) 'COVID brief'.

Perhaps she forgot about the meeting, which must have occurred in the midst of a busy day in which she would have been dealing with a multitude of other matters? I gather she's prone to that sort of thing...

1614089417365.png

1614089482518.png

Redaction Hides Salmonds Accusation Sturgeon Lied to Parliament

The faithful do not care

Tyk

LE
The faithful do not care

Pretty tragic really. I can understand how passionate some people have become over the independence question, but ignoring corruption, lies and gross mismanagement by the very people that would be in charge should independence happen seems ludicrous.

Westminster suspending Holyrood would be extremely nuclear, it would play right into the hands of the independence argument, being so easy to spin into an anti English narrative.

Last edited:
The Scottish civil Service don't seem to understand that it isn't possible to handle a piece of sh1t by picking it up by the clean end. It is time they did what they are paid to do and behave like servants of the people and not the current incumbents of ministerial posts

DITA

MIA
Pretty tragic really. I can understand how passionate some people have become over the independence question, but ignoring corruption, lies and gross mismanagement by the very people that would be in charge should independence happen seems ludicrous.

Westminster suspending Holyrood would be extremely nuclear, it would play right into the hands of the independence argument, being so easy to spin into an anti English narrative.

While I agree for the most part, thats pretty much what is happening south of the border right now.

Why should Scotland be any different?

Latest Threads