Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicola Sturgeon - whither the SNP

Is Sturgeon's time as First Minister of Scotland coming to an end

• Yes - she is dooomed

Votes: 126 48.3%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 24 9.2%
  • Don't know

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 77 29.5%

• Total voters
It's really come to something when even the commenters in The National are screaming out that this is a stitch up.

The National FFS! The most absurdly biased SNP echo chamber ever to masquerade as a newspaper even have folk baying for Nippy's (PBUH) blood.

DSJ

LE
FFS, don't give Wee Nippy any ideas. next thing will be articles in the Scotsman on how Wee Eck was well known for taking long walks in remote wooded areas whilst whittling and jabbing himself with paperclips...

0334eeae-8dc5-4bbb-92fe-5b76ea88d132.jpg

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Well. Terrain is generally flat, some elevation to the SW but insufficient cover/foliage for OP. Single access point over a bridge though.

I should probably stop there....
A couple of claymores, gun group as cutoff,remainder of section to sweep through to finish off survivors offer first aid, and Wee Nippy's problems could be over...

Paragraphs 12,13, 16,17 and 30 now redacted.

These are the paragraphs where Salmond addresses Sturgeons (PBUH) breach of the ministerial code......

The only people mentioned are Jeff Aberdein, Liz Lloyd, Hamilton and Nippy (PBUH)

If there was going to be any sections of the evidence that demonstrated that Shiteface (PBUH) had lied, it was these ones.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
As an outsider looking in, this whole saga is not unlike the politics of a third world dictatorship...

Her Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Nicola Ferguson Sturgeon Mama, EU, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Unionists in Scotland in General and Alex Salmond in Particular.

a bit of a shsme really.
Bit of a shame? This is potentially the prime factor in the preservation of the Union! Considering the sentiments of both Salmond and Sturgeon, it's gut-bustingly hilarious, in fact it's funnier than a funny thing being tickled with a turnip shaped like a thingy...

DSJ

LE

More nippy bollocks..............

Good leaders - even moderately competent ones - are able to delegate. It would appear to me that a 4N briefing would be a higher priority than her looking ratty behind a lectern for 20 mins.

And if it clashes with her own personal diary, then tough sh*t. Send out Swinney or one of the others to do the (god-awful) 'COVID brief'.

Good leaders - even moderately competent ones - are able to delegate. It would appear to me that a 4N briefing would be a higher priority than her looking ratty behind a lectern for 20 mins.

And if it clashes with her own personal diary, then tough sh*t. Send out Swinney or one of the others to do the (god-awful) 'COVID brief'.

No, it's the me, myself and Nicola show.

What, like putting out a tender document for the supply of EU flags so that all government buildings can fly the flag of an organisation that we are not a member of?
We were members of the EU until fairly recently. Did folks throw their flags away at the beginning of the year?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
You are absolutely, well and truly on the list now.
Not many Scottish Nationalists in Kent, thankfully. Anyway with that little Op Plan (gratis), I should be getting an award of Hero o' yon Revyalushun, the noo.

Seadog

ADC
Now if that lot aren’t proof of a conspiracy nothing is, especially as most of them do not work For the Scottish Parliament, they work for (wait for it) ......... the SNP!
The number of YesNP types who don't understand the different bodies: Government, Parliament, Party continues to amaze. Some don't get the difference between MSP and MP.

Too stupid....

I don't things are going to improve for Wee Jimmy Krankie anytime soon.

I posted in the other jockanese thread a tweet from Andrew Neil. He does seem to have a bit of a bee in his wee bonnet about her & the SNP in general.

Betting his new news channel will highlighting their (mis)management of the northern colony on daily basis. I would suggest the SNP should be afraid, a formidable foe on the horizon.

It's really come to something when even the commenters in The National are screaming out that this is a stitch up.

The National FFS! The most absurdly biased SNP echo chamber ever to masquerade as a newspaper even have folk baying for Nippy's (PBUH) blood.
So in short, it seems Nippy (and others no doubt), have moaned that her coat is on a shoogly peg as this could pump her.

She has then threate.......highlighted that she will throw anyone under the bus before falling on her sword and thus, with those threa..... actions maybe impacting on employees of the Scottish Legal system, has been given a sharpie by COPFS and told to go ‘weapons free’ on any bits she doesn’t like.

Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
As an outsider looking in, this whole saga is not unlike the politics of a third world dictatorship...

Her Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Nicola Ferguson Sturgeon Mama, EU, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Unionists in Scotland in General and Alex Salmond in Particular.

a bit of a shsme really.
Was about to say the same. It's like a banana republic. Just goes to show that all this and the SNP in particular is about the egos of a select few and absolutely nothing about the people of Scotland.
Shameful.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The number of YesNP types who don't understand the different bodies: Government, Parliament, Party continues to amaze. Some don't get the difference between MSP and MP.

Too stupid....
Some SNP MSPs don't understand the difference between state and legislature.

Latest Threads