Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicola Sturgeon - whither the SNP

Is Sturgeon's time as First Minister of Scotland coming to an end

• Yes - she is dooomed

Votes: 139 49.1%
  • No - this is just a storm in a tea cup

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Don't care

Votes: 81 28.6%

• Total voters
And no one is pointing it out.

Especially to me as I am duty Daft Lad. What is the lie?

It's all lies and bluster until the Court hearing, to be held next week, decides whether the SG has the authority to hold an Independence Referendum outwith the UK Government issuing a Section 30 order.

ETA

And then add in the timescale of various appeals and counter appeals.

It's all lies and bluster until the Court hearing, to be held next week, decides whether the SG has the authority to hold an Independence Referendum outwith the UK Government issuing a Section 30 order.

ETA

And then add in the timescale of various appeals and counter appeals.
If you are referring to the Keating's case, Lady Carmichael told the court on Thursday she expects to issue her ruling “within days rather than weeks”, adding on Friday she will “write very swiftly”.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Looking at Ms Sturgeon talking to Andrew Marr this morning, she is long overdue for the dental hygienist but probably not much time on her hands at the moment....

If you are referring to the Keating's case, Lady Carmichael told the court on Thursday she expects to issue her ruling “within days rather than weeks”, adding on Friday she will “write very swiftly”.

as far as I am concerned the Scottish court system always seems to be extremely sympathetic to the SNP cause so, I'm not holding my breath for Sturgeon to lose the case.

One hopes the Lady's judgement can be boiled down to three words. The first two of which are, "Get tae" and the final one rhyming with a species of waterfowl. And no, I'm not referring to a Swan.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Looking at Ms Sturgeon talking to Andrew Marr this morning, she is long overdue for the dental hygienist but probably not much time on her hands at the moment....

Cosmetic type dental work not allowed under current restrictions.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Whilst I broadly concur with your M62 plan, I would suggest we keep Leeds as an enclave, bit like West Berlin, if you like. I've been recently after a 30 year gap & the city centre at least is very pleasent.

That is a thoughtful & well considered comment..... but **** 'em,

I think Info Ops has taken his place judging by his posts on the Scottish politics thread.
Misinfo ops just smashes away on a keyboard with deluded ramblings.

Cumstain5 demonstrated a very good understanding of online influencing techniques. What times to post, delivery.

It’s a pity for him that I suffered insomnia. That way, when he’d try and influence the forum by making sure the last two pages were his ‘message’ (a lot of people lurk on chat forums and only read the last two pages) he’d start posting at 18:00 on the dot in the evening to get the people
Who are browsing before their dinners ready and last thing at night to get the next day before 18:00 browsers.

As I say, quite an effective strategy and I doubt thought you by himself. Browse other chat forums and you’d see the same strategy.

All of it was aimed at trying to give the impression that others had the same belief and if you differed from the SNP line then you were in a minority and some people go with what the majority say/do.

That’s why panel base had to stop registering new people for it’s on line polls. If you’re polling something and one side gets it supporters to dominate the representative sample then you get skewed results.

I’ve never met anybody that’s changed their minds fundamentally about the issue, but I’ve met quite a few who are saying things because they’re venting frustration over other issues . They won’t act on it though.

Last edited:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I’ve met Nicky that’s changed their minds fundamentally about the issue, but I’ve met quite a few who ate saying things because they’re venting frustration over other issues . They won’t act in it.

Proof read.

Please proof read.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is the "private" side still working?

Completely different regulations apply to NHS and private.

But yes, private is still working and able to do far more.

Latest Threads