Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by swampypants, May 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I couldn't find the nicknames thread so I will start a new one until the moderator can attach it to the original one.

I was out reminiscing with a mate from years back, and we got talking about old school "friends".

We got talking about various characters and came across one who I christened with a nickname. His name was Alex -----

Alex (real name) AINAKS (nickname)

Reason: His first name

Reason: because that's what he had imprinted on his forehead after he got hit by a Skania lorry on his way to the shops. He miscalculated the speed/time/distance equation on his way across the road. Silly cnut.

Please do not cry, the Skania was fine after a respray.

Oh how we liked him when we thought he was going to die.

Oh how we remembered how much we didn't like him when we found out he was going to survive.

Do any of my politicaly correct chums have anything to add to this? I await the informed opinion of the NAAFI Bar with cnut dribbling anticipation.
  2. A dry bumming will spark you up.
  3. Yee Hah :D
  4. Auscam, I actually searched nicknames and got feck all usefull. A good tool always blames his workmen. I mean a good workman always blames his tools. I mean bad tools, it's their fault not mine.

Sorry, I can't talk now, my dad is dry bumming me.
  5. That search function only works if you threaten to dry bum it without giving it a reach-round.
  6. There is no need to lower the tone young man!
  7. And I can't do a reach around, I've got my mums kock in my mouth.