Nicknames that seem to be dying out

Has anybody noticed that good old Army nicknames seem to be dying out. For example:

Nipper - for the vertically challenged.

Can anybody else think of any others?

Soap dodger for the non wasps.

The newest nig used to be referred to as "Cuntybollocks!" until he mastered the twin mysteries of brew making and brushing up at which point he would be promoted to "Cuntface!"

Anyone with a dodgy: voice, diction or accent would soon be known as "the soup dragon" throughout the unit.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That is obviously the start to your memoires cernunnos :)

Are you still allowed to call irish soldiers paddy?

That is obviously the start to your memoires cernunnos :)
I,ve been waiting for the newest Epic from our in house chronicler, but I fear he may have been deprived of subject matter, ie the resident lezzer has departed or his mother in law has departed this life, either that or his dog has been put down for despoiling neighbourhood bitches and his local gasthaus has barred him for furgling the landlords hausfrau, either way I will wait patiently untill futher missives are penned. Deutchland Unter Alles.

U

uncle_ho

Why is Niffy used for the name Hill? I knew about 4 ' Niffy Hills' but haven't got a clue why they were called that.
Cunts the lot of 'em

Kipper - spineless c*nt
Fonc - friend of no c*nt
5 watt - not too bright

I've heard 'Wife beating alcy locker heads' used on this site before. Not sure who it was aimed at though?!?!?

I've heard 'Wife beating alcy locker heads' used on this site before. Not sure who it was aimed at though?!?!?
I use that phrase quite regularly. I also use 'Those fucking gopping 5A cunts' too, normally when addressing one of the aforementioned gopping 5A cunts.

Do you mean the Scots? Scotch comes out of a bottle
And Scots climb in to a bottle... of bucky :D

'Ted' Heath., seems to be dying out.

Titch for dimutive people.

'harry' cross, is another dying one.