• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Nicknames that seem to be dying out

Has anybody noticed that good old Army nicknames seem to be dying out. For example:

Nipper - for the vertically challenged.

Can anybody else think of any others?

The newest nig used to be referred to as "Cuntybollocks!" until he mastered the twin mysteries of brew making and brushing up at which point he would be promoted to "Cuntface!"

Anyone with a dodgy: voice, diction or accent would soon be known as "the soup dragon" throughout the unit.

That is obviously the start to your memoires cernunnos :)
I,ve been waiting for the newest Epic from our in house chronicler, but I fear he may have been deprived of subject matter, ie the resident lezzer has departed or his mother in law has departed this life, either that or his dog has been put down for despoiling neighbourhood bitches and his local gasthaus has barred him for furgling the landlords hausfrau, either way I will wait patiently untill futher missives are penned. Deutchland Unter Alles.

U

uncle_ho

Why is Niffy used for the name Hill? I knew about 4 ' Niffy Hills' but haven't got a clue why they were called that.
Cunts the lot of 'em

Latest Threads