Nick Vujicic - Nails?

This is what you get when biting your nails gets out of hand. OK, the bloke does have his fair share of 'inspirational'. (Stick with it for the first 20 seconds - then it gets in to it).

YouTube - Nick Vujicic

Why us this human maggot thing allowed to live ? It needs a large injection of drain cleaner to put it out of its misery, it would save on the cost of cleaning and replacing this creatures shitty nappies

On another note, I cured my nail biting habit, by rubbing dogshit under my nails

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Why us this human maggot thing allowed to live ? It needs a large injection of drain cleaner to put it out of its misery, it would save on the cost of cleaning and replacing this creatures shitty nappies

On another note, I cured my nail biting habit, by rubbing dogshit under my nails
This one's not in the NAAFI, bloke.

I must say you do live up to your name.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Macks Current Affairs, News and Analysis 20
Plant-Pilot The Intelligence Cell 3
Flyingrockdj RAC 173