Nick Robinson

wrinkles

Old-Salt
Watched BBC news, and read numerous pieces by Nick Robinson and have come to the conclusion he must be the most biased political reporter ever. Is it me or is he the mouthpiece of liabour on the BBC?

Watched BBC news, and read numerous pieces by Nick Robinson and have come to the conclusion he must be the most biased political reporter ever. Is it me or is he the mouthpiece of liabour on the BBC?
Do you mean the reporter who was the head of Oxford University Conservative Society?

Just you I should think. Robinson demonstrates his style of cynicism about all of them...

foxtrot40

Clanker
Book Reviewer
No, its not you, I've thought the same for a long time. More of a megaphone these days. You have to wonder who pays his wages!

Just another victim of the Apology Breakdown. I long for the day when some errant politico/opinionated correspondent/shirt-wearing scientist who, upon being told that his behaviour is Offensive, publicly tells the complainant to **** Off.

They do say that the way to tell if the BBC are doing their job is when the lefties call them capitalistic running dogs and the right wingers call them liberal pinkos.

Seems this bloke might be doing his job then?

Give your head a wobble. He is the only right wing political commentator in the BBC - the ultimate exception that proves the rule (of a left wing bias in the Beeb)

Lacking Moral Fibre

War Hero
Book Reviewer
IIRC Alastair Campbell, who did so much for this country, hated having Robinson at any press briefings due to the suspicsion that Robinson was a tory supporter.

Fail, as is Bliar etc - it's lazy Daily Mail Angry of Tunbridge Wells stuff and I actually see that first so blank the rest.

Fail, as is Bliar etc - it's lazy Daily Mail Angry of Tunbridge Wells stuff and I actually see that first so blank the rest.

Excellent irony!

He's loathed by Labour.

NowIC

Old-Salt

You must try to watch the pieces objectively. Your own leanings are more evident than his.

As for the BBC they should always try to be critical of the government in power, keeps them on their toes.

If you want another viewpoint go to Sky, Al Jezeera and RT or online. BBC is your choice.

ACAB

LE
I like his style of reporting. He, through no fault of his own, ended up in a 'selfie' with the Britain First candidate. The Twatterrati immediately began demanding his resignation and, good for him, he basically told them to go and boil their heads.