Nick Griffin Proves He's A Cock

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Oct 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Nick Griffin is a cock however he was right about the Rochdale Muslim kiddie fiddlers which he highlighted as far back as 2002.

If you think NG is a potential problem I advise you to read Sue Reid's report on Greece in todays wail. If only half of the report is accurate the shit is gonna hit the fan big style over there very shortly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's got nothing whatsoever to do with the subject at hand, you nazi apologist ******.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Well I dont see what the fuss is, seeing as having the personal details of BNP members published was seen as quite the lark not so long ago

• Like Like x 2
  5. The subject at hand is Nick Griffen, a far right Buffoon. The report I mentioned (which you obviously haven't read) is about the REAL Far Right in Greece, with MPs, who have phone numbers that can have an immigrant (or non Greek) 'sorted' in the true sense of the word. A party that a quarter of the under 25s voted for. This potentially, is the Greece of tomorrow.

Back to the piss poor report in the OPs post. As far as these two twats go, they should have thought about that before they and 'Stonewall' deliberately set out to ruin an old ladys life.

My youngest lad is gay but even he (and his mates) thinks these two were a pair of *****.

I can see this ending up in the 'Hole' in milliseconds

6. Oh well, Messrs Black & Morgan may well have gotten the twitter account blocked, but even the most unsavvy internetz user can retrieve the un redacted tweet.
    Perhaps they should have realized that some people will play by big boys rather than PC rules before making such a high profile and rather public drama out of all this B&B lark?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Some of NG's followers are mentally challenged, posting that they might go and hold a demo outside is inviting trouble. Like when a paediatrician had his home mistaken for a peado's and had angry mobs thrownig stuff at his house

8. How is encouraging the kind of retarded prick that would follow Nick Griffin on Twitter to 'protest' outside somebody's house 'big boys rules'?

9. Last I saw peaceful demonstration was legal in this Country (westminister excepted)

10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

IIRC Griffin was implying that the "protest" would be anything but peaceful.

11. He mentions a "Bit of Drama" Which in the less butch world means hands on hips and moving Ones head from side to side while talking, Hardly incitement to riot

12. I didn't need the tweet to prove that Nick Griffin's a cock.

13. Oh do get a grip!

Take a stand that's going to get up the nose of the great British nuckle dragger and you shouldn't be surprised if they play dirty… that's life in the non PC world as Mr & Mr 'Principles' have just found out.

14. Mr & Mr have been implying their action wasn't a set up either.

There are three cocks in this little drama.

15. Get a grip?

You're suggesting that the kind of inbred brain donor that supports the BNP protesting outside someone's house for having the temerity to be gay and win a court case is 'big boys' rules'.

On what planet do you really think you're right? What are they protesting? That they're gay? That they were illegally discriminated against because of their sexuality? That they have an IQ larger than their shoe size so will never vote BNP?

• Like Like x 1