Nick Griffin- I was Stitched Up

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by loggielad, Oct 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After Nick Griffin's appearence on Question Time, he later announced that the audience had been 'engineered' where a large number of them were non white. He even said that he would not even class London as a British city anymore.
    I think it was obvious that Griffin was going to be a lamb to the slaughter...I bet many of the 'non white' people were forming a queue to join the audience, as we found out weeks ago that he would be on the show. Instead the programme became a debate about the BNP. Of course old wind bag Jack Straw-a useless article- was first to attack.
    Now I dont agree with the BNP but they have made valid points such as the threat of Islam and the dangers of mass immigration. Surely those points must threaten everyone right???...coz it sure has hell does to me...

It seems acceptable that Muslim extremists can openly air there views on tv and threaten any other religion, but as soon as the BNP critisize Islam everyone jumps on their soap box.One rule for one eh??

Just for the record, I actually hate new Labour and just about everyone in it. How anyone can seriously vote them in again, well I think youv'e been taking sleeping pillls for the past 12 years. And somebody made a point on another thread that Labour must really hate the British people and its way of life, I can only assume they do, because why else would they have done what they have to this country..?
  2. So I take it you're voting for Obersturmfuhrer Nick then.....

....In fact, why the fcuk am I commenting on YET ANOTHER BNP thread?
  3. Im not BNP nor would I wish to vote them in. I disagree with what it stands for. But people are voting them in somewhere, and the 3 mainstream parties do sod all to question why.These are worrying times for everyone.
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

"Have I Got News For You" got it spot on last night.

Photo of Griffin appears during one of the rounds for comment. "Who? Never heard of him" is the comment of the panel. Fair enough, move on, never mentioned again....
  5. Question Time probably earnt them MORE voters.

It wasn't a debate, it was a gang fcuk.

If the BBC are going to invite him on, they should at least have the nounce to make sure the show goes like anyother.

We have freedom of speech in this country - fact.

If Muslims can protest with 'kill infidels' and other shi1te on placards, then a legitimate British political party should be able to go on TV without it looking like fcuking amatuer hour. I'd want my money back for the licence tax, if I actually paid it.

Points to note, I am not planning on voting BNP.... but would probably vote for them before liarbour, but after the Monster Raving Loony Party.
  6. Yes. Bury your head in the sand and hope it goes away seems to be the order of the day in today's Britain.
  7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You obviously missed the irony of the joke then. Never mind.
  8. I wouldn't vote for the BNP either but at the same time I agree with some things he said, That Britain cannot keep on taking paople who are just going to ba drain on all services and want an easy life too, and just maybe the other party's will bloody take note and do something about the " Real Concerns " of a lot of people in this country, as I see it the only thing all the other party's have been consistant about is claiming as much cash as possible from us all.
  9. Oh sorry! Was it a joke? It's still early.
  10. Haven't they also been consistently fucking useless?
  11. Sorry Fallchirmjager, I forgot that, you're spot on there bud.
  12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Fair enough, mate. Go fire the grill up, have an egg banjo, then have a look who Nick Griffin is - you'll have to do a bit of searching, it's not like he's been in the news much lately ;) :D
  13. gordo the grate and his party say that multiculturism is great. So what is the problem? We have a bouyant economy, so we should be able to import a couple of million work shy spongers who have no reason to come here other than to not work, and support them and their offspring for life.

I'd say that was a valid policy.