Nick Griffin found NOT Guilty of race hate crimes...

#1
BNP leader Nick Griffin has been found not guilty of race hate crimes

Just heard it on the beeb

Beeb
 
#2
From the article:

The party leader said: "What has just happened shows Tony Blair and the government and the BBC that they can take our taxes but they cannot take our hearts, they cannot take our tongues and they cannot take our freedom."
I suppose his cribbing from "Braveheart" here has a certain degree of irony.
 
#3
TankiesYank said:
From the article:

The party leader said: "What has just happened shows Tony Blair and the government and the BBC that they can take our taxes but they cannot take our hearts, they cannot take our tongues and they cannot take our freedom."
I suppose his cribbing from "Braveheart" here has a certain degree of irony.
Yeah, it was a bit cringe worthy :oops:
 
#4
I would love to know the make up of the jury. People may not agree but I have never spoken with a white Briton who has a good word to say about Muslims so you can bet your life that a lot of the jury feel the same regardless of the evidence or lack of it?

When you consider Leeds/Bradford has a large Asian community how many of the jury were from that community?

On a personal level and being a black, homosexual, left wing trade unionist myself, I am more worried about the BNP ever getting power than the Muslims. Mind you, both are against what I stand for aren't they?

P.S. I lied about being a black homosexual left wing trade unionist. Well some of it. 8)
 
#5
I am not surprised at the verdict, there seems to be a slow turning tide, over the past week several Muslim men have be found guilty of crimes. What Griffin said outside the court was right in that after the immigration after WW2 nthe immigrants intergrated into British Society.

This is true, they have and have become productive meners of society. I dont want the BNP to get in as I would be part of their deportation plans as would my immediate family.
 
#6
oldbloke said:
I am more worried about the BNP ever getting power than the Muslims.
Does anybody think they have a realistic prospect of getting any type of MP elected? Westminster is clearly a non-starter for them but I do wonder about the Scottish, Welsh and Euro parliaments where the electorate do seem to be more willing to empower nutters.
 
#7
Ancient_Mariner said:
oldbloke said:
I am more worried about the BNP ever getting power than the Muslims.
Does anybody think they have a realistic prospect of getting any type of MP elected? Westminster is clearly a non-starter for them but I do wonder about the Scottish, Welsh and Euro parliaments where the electorate do seem to be more willing to empower nutters.
Worked for the Nazis given time and enough propaganda. Full employment helps after a terrible depression of course. Don't forget to silence the opposition by putting them in concentration camps. Never say never, god help us.
 
#8
oldbloke said:
I would love to know the make up of the jury. People may not agree but I have never spoken with a white Briton who has a good word to say about Muslims so you can bet your life that a lot of the jury feel the same regardless of the evidence or lack of it?

When you consider Leeds/Bradford has a large Asian community how many of the jury were from that community?

On a personal level and being a black, homosexual, left wing trade unionist myself, I am more worried about the BNP ever getting power than the Muslims. Mind you, both are against what I stand for aren't they?

P.S. I lied about being a black homosexual left wing trade unionist. Well some of it. 8)

Picture of the Nick Griffin jury just in....


 

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
#9
oldbloke said:
On a personal level and being a black, homosexual, left wing trade unionist myself
Yo Bro, slip me some skin, Comrade - see you at the Gay Pride march in Jerusalem then ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6135778.stm


( just a reminder that bigotry comes in ALL shapes, sizes and religions.....)


hey ho, off for mandatory Diversity training this month...ah the joys of life as a Satsuma*.....



Le Chevre


* like a Mandarin - but with fewer pips.....
 
#10
Don't know just how much there is in that thing about the oxygen of publicity
but I just wonder whether ignoring these bstards might not be the best way of treating them. They can never amount to anything at Westminster and even the Jocks and Taffs wouldn't let them get anywhere there either. Every case seems to give them the soapbox for more - quite frankly - idiotic viewpoints. Comparing them to having the effects that the Nazis enjoyed is not realistic - we all now know what NS is all about and there is no fascination or political situation that needs their crap input.
 
#11
hahaha, thats classic :D

i think its right that he was not found guilty as parts of what he said were true, plus muslims say that and worse and get away with it.

if they want this country to work, whites, blacks, yellows, blues what ever should all have the same rights and laws.

muslims should take the veils off, we dont walk around with a motor bike helmet on, or go to meetings and leave the helmet on??! or do you?!?!?
im sure your boss would have something to say!! but because they are muslim its "racist!!"

Jamie
 
#12
The problem is conservative (small 'c'), middle class views on race, religion, immigration are stifled from public representation as 'racist' etc. Thus the conservative (small 'c') populace's feelings on this matter (which by public representatives standards ARE racist etc) can only be expressed by these idiots on the fringe. Thus they gain support in the less important local elections, not only for their more moderate rantings, but inadvertently for their disgraceful opinions. This is not the case in the general elections when the totality of what they represent (or don't) is considered.
 
#13
Griffin and his party are oxygen thieves of the highest order. I have no time for religious/racial intolerance from anyone, perhaps we should just load them all into a bus and drive it off a cliff...
 
#14
Gun_Empty said:
The problem is conservative (small 'c'), middle class views on race, religion, immigration are stifled from public representation as 'racist' etc. Thus the conservative (small 'c') populace's feelings on this matter (which by public representatives standards ARE racist etc) can only be expressed by these idiots on the fringe. Thus they gain support in the less important local elections, not only for their more moderate rantings, but inadvertently for their disgraceful opinions. This is not the case in the general elections when the totality of what they represent (or don't) is considered.
The irony is that if they dropped the racial aspect completely, they'd get a lot more support. They have a whole raft of simplistic feel-good policies that appeal to the more basic instincts in all of us. Things like locking up rapists and throwing away the key and giving OAPs free winter heating and discounted food etc would all win votes and are totally feasible. Controlling immigration is no bad thing either. After all, every other country in the world does it without letting in 500 people a day, so why can't we? I would put good money on the fact that Labour's 'new' immigration policy and for that matter the Tories too, is a carbon copy of what the BNP has been saying for years.

However BNP politics stop there, and they don't have a clue about grown up things like the economy or defence. Give them the reins of power and it'd be like that Russian pilot that let his son take the controls for a couple of vertical miles. Chuck in the fact that they actually hate people for no better reason than the colour of their skin (I'd love to see them explain the logic of that), and they have much chance of getting to number 10 as that Russian pilot has of winning an award for responsible parenting.

But all these things pale into insignificance. The reason they won't get into power isn't because they have an adolescent view of the world, and isn't because they for the most part have the brains of gerbils. No, it's because Nick Griffin is the most repulsive looking human being, with the most repulsive body language in the world. His revolting politics are just a bonus.
 
#15
there defence policy is based on national service and assualt rifles for all obviously blacks' muslims jews gays jehovah witness's and anybody they don't like won't be getting one :evil:
sounds attractive in a drunk state but not a sober policy :twisted:
 
#16
personally id give nick griffin a medal,he is simply saying this is out of order that we let in scroungers claiming asylum who are in fact fundamentalist scum preaching hate and terror but claim to be honest citizens but as soon as anyone says something they cry racism and human rights violation.the majority of these come through 4 or 5 countries before they get here so why not stay in one of those?nick griffin is clearly trying to keep this country stable and to make sure theres enough jobs,housing etc for the people that live and born and bred here not jihadist scum that 2 years later will blast the hell out of innocent citizens.im not racist but we have gotta do something as we are losing our cultural identity,we are 2nd class citizens and muslims are taking over this country,nick griffin gets taken to court for having a meeting for bnp members in a private place and out of the public eye and nearly ends up in jail yet that hook handed freak of a dole scrounger abu hamza can preach hatred in the street and its shall we arrest him or not...but what about his human rights...it took ages to nick him and also just after the danish cartoons radical muslims dressed as suicide bombers are allowed to protest in london,wheres the justice in that so good on you nick
 
#17
Ancient_Mariner said:
oldbloke said:
I am more worried about the BNP ever getting power than the Muslims.
Does anybody think they have a realistic prospect of getting any type of MP elected? Westminster is clearly a non-starter for them but I do wonder about the Scottish, Welsh and Euro parliaments where the electorate do seem to be more willing to empower nutters.
They would already have seats at Westminster if it wasn't for our corrupt voting system.

Votes from the 2005 General Election were:

BNP 192745 votes in total, 0 MPs
Plaid Cymru 174838 votes in total, 3 MPs
Sinn Fein 174530 votes in total, 5 MPs
Ulster Unionist 127414 votes in total, 1 MP
Respect 68094 votes in total, 1 MP

In votes-per-seat, Labour had an MP elected for every 26,908 votes they received.

Party Vote and Lost deposits
Regional distribution of seats and percentage vote
 
#18
Guess what the defence of the next fundamentalist Muslim will be when he is charged with carrying the sort of banners we have seen and spouting the words of old Hooky? "I plead the Nick defence Your Honour". Yes, some will find attraction in the BNP line. They know what buttons to press. They can say whatever they think sounds attractive but just name one political party that stuck to it's manifesto and introduced anything new in their first term in office. Bits and pieces yes (clause 4 etc.) but never the full monty.
 
#19
His defence policy is to issue all ex servicemen with automatic rifles, now, I do some work with the homeless and a great many of the punters are ex army.

Bless-em, they do need all the all the help they can get, but arming a whole load of pissed up, down-and-out, ex-squaddies with drug and mental health problems is not a good idea...
 
#20
Hmm, I don't deny that Griffin et al are racists but surely any fool could see that in this instance the comments he was prosecuted for were against Islam - a religion, not a race... Ergo, not racism....
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top