Nick Clegg has just parked his helicopter behind my house Any messages?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gobbly wobbly, Apr 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I suspect he employed a pilot to park it, rather than do it himself, but if you can get it to me in the next hour, I'll be more than happy to nip out and piss off the copper who's guarding it by asking can I deliver a message. I have already ticked him off once by wandering into what he thought was a secure area via the gate I have in my back fence.

2. Tell him Clegg is a cunt would be the obvious one

• Like Like x 1
  3. I suspect he knows that. By the way, my offer doesn't extend to dressing in a waist coat and yelling Allah Akbar at the top of my voice if anyone's considering asking.

4. Tell him to pay the fuel bill twat that he is

5. You could ask how he is reducing his carbon footprint. We seemingly have to do so but it doesn't apply to them.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Loosen the anti torque rotor.....

7. Can you dress like a Wurzel and bellow "Get orf moi land!"

(PS-I suspect the Protection Officers realise that he's a charlie)

8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Just ask him why has he abandoned everything that liberalism stands for.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pics of it?

10. I suspect the chap in the drivers seat might notice me turning up with a step ladder and a spanner. The Mrs definitely would, she'd get all excited and assume I was going to do some DIY. Be a shame to get her hopes up.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Party pooper

12. get the wives good sheets out and paint fuck off on it, for his take off, mind peg it down

• Like Like x 1
  13. Find out what disenfranchised Sven.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sneak in and clamp his wheels. That should stop him parking just anywhere he likes!

15. Ask him which tracks he listens to on his iPod as he weeps into his pillow of an evening.

• Like Like x 2