Nick Clegg, Global Communications Director for Facebook

Another spineless, under-achieving, useless former politician gets a well paid job doing noting that contributes anything to society and this is news?

"I’m joining Facebook to build bridges between politics and tech"
I’m joining Facebook to build bridges between politics and tech | Nick Clegg

Or: I'm joining facebook because they've given me a fvckoff big wad of cash for doing not very much and I can live in California.

Another spineless, under-achieving, useless former politician gets a well paid job doing noting that contributes anything to society and this is news?

"I’m joining Facebook to build bridges between politics and tech"
I’m joining Facebook to build bridges between politics and tech | Nick Clegg

Or: I'm joining facebook because they've given me a fvckoff big wad of cash for doing not very much and I can live in California.
Thankfully away from us.
Look on the bright side, he might upset a septic and get a 9 mil sleeping pill.
Big win all round.

I,'ve always said that Dick Smegg isn,t fit to shovel shit, but many disagree with me......
Dick Smegg? A bit Bugsyesque that, don't you think? Does the Lying Looney, Larry O'Liar know you a imitating him? He will take it as flattery you know...

This move to fb will increase the contempt of the great UK unwashed in our political professional class and the so called 'global citizen' who lives in any major city,any country, big house/apartment in best areas, children to private international school, professional wife in highly paid work, him/her on telephone number salary, numerous perks and pension, and moves anywhere with no problem to even better pickings.

Not read the whole thread - but I'm sure it's been said that the twat has dropped the EU politics like a hot potato as soon as the money came knocking - what a cheap ****.

Heard him on 5Live and the damn presenter never asked the two questions - why do you think you're qualified, and why the sudden change of heart?

or in the Mrs. Merton Voice - what do you find attractive about the Millionaire...

This move to fb will increase the contempt of the great UK unwashed in our political professional class and the so called 'global citizen' who lives in any major city,any country, big house/apartment in best areas, children to private international school, professional wife in highly paid work, him/her on telephone number salary, numerous perks and pension, and moves anywhere with no problem to even better pickings.
I wonder what tax perks he will get, the woman at the IMF pays no tax, howmnay more like that ?

And what a great tweet by someone. Truer words haven't been spoken about both FB and Clegg.

He had one policy, free university education, how did that go?

Don't forget that this misguided, disloyal fool along with two other coconspirators inspired an article in Der Spiegel last weekend advocating the EU enforce a hard Brexit on their own fellow citizens so we will change our minds and remain in that dire organisation.

Nick will be able to influence public opinion in way few can, other than perhaps Rupert Murdoch.

Mock all you like, but this post at company like Facebook is going to make him very influential.

Just look at how Facebook has been used as a tool by various nefarious forces to influence democratic process

Last edited: