Nick Clegg, Global Communications Director for Facebook

Just seen that. Useless, spineless, chinless POS. And he is a Sir?

"He will start work on Monday and will spend a week at the company's Menlo Park headquarters, before moving to California permanently in the new year."

And he will be infesting my good state of CA.

I wouldn't let the dull twunt shape a sand castle, he's as interesting as vegan wallpaper paste .

Expect shares in Facebook to drop soon.

My parsing bone must be broken. I was wondering what vaginal wallpaper paste would smell like.

Did you idiots think that when he left Downing street and was then booted out of his seat he'd end up hod carrying or something???

Did you idiots think that when he left Downing street he'd end up hod carrying or something???
Of course not, you idiot, but I’m buggered if I’m going to let that stop me slagging off one of my most detested Politicians of all time. Thanks for your contribution. :smile:

I found his Blue Peter presenter public speaking style irritating but other than that my reaction to Clegg was meh. Mind you, I didn't pay much attention to the Limp D[checks top of page; not the NAAFI] Lib Dems. Their biggest impact was siding with the Davebot rather than give old dangly-jaw another 5 years, which was the right decision. It seems appropriate that he leaves a fiasco of a political party to join a fiasco of a corporation.

Well thats, 'Faceache' 'Gef**ked' as is stated in Deutchesland.....

Jesus. Clegg held huge power for the hours when he decided who to make PM. He sold his party's favours for a shiny name plate. A bad business deal by anyone's reckoning.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Did you idiots think that when he left Downing street and was then booted out of his seat he'd end up hod carrying or something???
I'd carry the hod with the bricks for the walled celler he'd be sat in to the end of his days, maybe slowly fill it with water, just to make it interesting for him.

The same Nick Clegg that was a critic of Facebook both for not paying sufficient tax, and for loss of privacy issues. The hypocritical tosser.

A person gets a job, a jealous, endless cünt cries about it..... the end.
Yeah right, cheers for your input - I didn’t think those type of words were allowed in here, I should have put it in the NAAFI so I could respond in kind. Prat.

Jesus. Clegg held huge power for the hours when he decided who to make PM. He sold his party's favours for a shiny name plate. A bad business deal by anyone's reckoning.
How much is FB paying him? I suggest he's done ok for himself.

Was there any other reason for him getting into politics other than self interest?

Ideal man for the job, weak, tows the line, not afraid to sell his faux principals cheaply. A corporate dream team member of the board in the land of the free.