Nice!

Pru Goward, Sex Discrimination Commissioner, said that Al-Hilali, who has the title Mufti of Australia, had a history of making such comments and should be thrown out of the country.
gotta love that ozzie sense of loyalty. good on'ya sheila

Islamic leaders are today meeting in Sydney to discuss his future and are considering whether to sack him from his role as the most senior cleric at the city's largest mosque.
Islamic groups have tried to disassociate themselves from Mr al-Hilali's remarks. The Islamic Council of New South Wales said his comments were "un-Islamic, un-Australian and unacceptable".
Waleed Aly, a member of the Islamic Council of Victoria state, said that the comments would result in more antagonism toward Muslims.

Waleed Aly, a member of the Islamic Council of Victoria state, said that the comments would result in more antagonism toward Muslims.

"I am expecting a deluge of hate mail. I am expecting people to get abused in the street and get abused at work," he said.
Which is exactly why he said it...

Personally, I'd play tit for tat. Get some public comments going about how any muslims assaulted were just asking for it because they didn't hide their origins.

AUS_Army, is this charming representative of Islam an Australian citizen or resident? Or is there some way that the Federal Police could arrange a one way ticket back to somewhere that his views would be considered the norm?

Latest Threads