Nice to be Needed But ?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by FBW, Apr 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FBW

FBW Old-Salt

quick one
    im an ex reg with 10 years service and now 5 years ta service been on many a op tour and finished my last one in dec last year ,when i got back to squadron after potl was told that my det had been givin to somebody else (fair one) asked what i was going to do know and they said i had to work as a crewman on my old det with somebody in charge of me whos was frankly not up to the job :roll:
    Then got asked to join RRTT which i accepeted and was quite getting in to it when various squadron members started to leave at which that point they wanted me to go back as det commender
    Squadron dont seem to care that this will affect RRTT they just want the numbers in the squadron and dont care about RRTT training yet they dont understand without RRTT you wont get recuits in :evil:

does anybody else suffer sim probs
  2. slope got deleted, bad slope. bad bad slope
  3. I've only just noticed.

Who the fcuk allowed a monkey rodney to become a mod?

That’s it, we’re all shafted now, even if we don't fcuk up, he'll just fit us up, find 3 sprog witnesses that signed statements, issue us with 7 speeding tickets and a wheel clamp and then have us exiled to

What is the world coming to when we allow monkeys to have power?
  4. A significant proportion of our company went off to the litter tray over two consequetive tours. People were moved up and sideways, but without any acting ranks and on the strict understanding that we were keeping seats warm.

It sounds like piss poor planning on your headshed's part.
  5. Sounds like ur OC/PSI is only planning for the short term. Yep it happens elsewhere, by day I'm Det Comd by (drill night) night I'm a troop staffie. For some reason I'm employed in my class 3 trade on exercises, not my Class 1 trade.

Maybe its my own fault (possibly yours as well), in that I didn't choose to go into the Sqns main trade (AS Op(RR) or RS Op(NC) depending on Bde), so I'm harder to replace.
  6. Surely its IPSE CUSTODES??
  7. surely i dont care and im still dsylexic so what hope have i got with latin! :D
  8. Yes i agree it's nice to be needed but surely FBW you are used to it now after 5 years off being used and abused by your sqn. It is partly your own fault for allowing them to do it to you.
    Also o think if your oc is happy with what you are going and sqn sm then why should anyone else be allowed to stick thier noses in if they are not happy. It's not your problem that people are leaving and you are quite willing to do both but that's not enough for your sqn members.
  9. "Quis custodiet IPSOS custodes", actually. Juvenal "Satires" VI
  10. you can shove that in your pipe and smoke it biatch 8)
  11. Cheers for the post MM - hadn't noticed! :D

Can the mod concerned enlighten me as to why my last post on this thread was deleted?

I'm not prone to posting against OPSEC etc????? An explanatory PM would have been appreciated. Cheers.
  12. LoL.

First time a monkey has made me laugh.
  13. Why a positively Wildean example of wit! Congratulations to the glorious RMP :)