Nice Tern out in Shropshire

Lousy pun I know, but well done the locals and those that put the idiot in the comments section back in his box.

The Shropshire Star Linky

Well done The Royal Irish too.

Did you read the comments below the article?

Quote ;

H. St. John Peasbody said: Oct 14th, 2008 at 2:11 pm It’s easy to get a thousand people to line the streets when they’re school children. And here’s my problem with these type of parades: why are we introducing such young children to the idea of warfare? It’s warmongering yet again. How can we ever build a better society and a better world until we stop celebrating international conflict?

Unquote

I think he is the only one against the idea.So he is obviously a huge,throbbing c0ck.

vvaannmmaann said:
Did you read the comments below the article?

Quote ;

H. St. John Peasbody said: Oct 14th, 2008 at 2:11 pm It’s easy to get a thousand people to line the streets when they’re school children. And here’s my problem with these type of parades: why are we introducing such young children to the idea of warfare? It’s warmongering yet again. How can we ever build a better society and a better world until we stop celebrating international conflict?

Unquote

I think he is the only one against the idea.So he is obviously a huge,throbbing c0ck.
Which if you continue to read down the locals point out to him and which was rather the point of the first post.