Nice one your Honour

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Murphy_Slaw, Mar 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nice one but where was the Officer in the Case? Hope he gave him a dig as well!

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

so, let me get this straight...

Judge Marks-Moore, who was in his wig and robes, grabbed Reid around the throat and rugby-tackled him to the floor as he ran out of court and into a corridor.

Judge Marks-Moore grabs the guy round the throat then with the other hand, dives into his knees to 'rugby tackle' him? Is my learned friend any relation to Judge Eight Armed Flying Ninja Cross-Dressing Hard Bastard of Gransha High School, Bangor? Because if so, he owes me a tenner and I should like it back.

Fucking Ninja Walt.

3. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Well you can high tackle in rugby. Also smother tackle starts high and drops low.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Wooo. I have no wish to mess with cross-dressing eight armed choking Ninja octopusses who want to smother me then 'drop low'. Tell the filthy pervert he can keep the fucking ten quid.

5. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

...and then His Honour threw his robe over his head and shouted ' You're fecked nigh son...I know whar yew LIVE so I do...whattaboutye ? '

All in all a great day for British jurisprudence.....BZ that Bar person :)

6. HHH

HHH LE

thats how they taught them how to play rugby in regent house - no regard for the rules of fair play