Nice one spain

blueygirl said:
The arguments as to whether the grave should have been disturbed or should be reused are complex and certainly the second of those happens in the UK at times. Perhaps a little more sensitivity might have been worthwhile though.
Although shiny arse has the update and its all sorted, it should be remembered that Spain didnt take part in WW1 (or officially in WW2). Its a grave of a foreigner taking up space as far as they are concerned.

Shiny-arse:

Nice name, how appropriate.

This subject was brought up on RockNet because a member of the RAF Regiment thought that the actions of the Spanish were disrespectful to the grave of someone who was clearly a brave and honourable man.

I suggested that, if the subject had not already been broached here that it might be a nice gesture for a Rock that uses ARRSe to bring it to the attention of this forum so that - if there is anything you gentlemen/women could do to help - you could - as you should.

While your crass and disrespectful response is not representative of the actual fighting men that haunt ARRSe it is a sad reflection of the depths to which ArRse has sunk.

You are an utter cunt and I will now disappear back up my own arsehole since I promised never to use this account after my "little run in".

Airborne Aircrew

Well said Airborne Aircrew but as as always your wasting your time some folk just cant see past there own noses and some are just born ******* such as shiny_arrse

I've never heard of having to pay tax on a grave seems pretty fcuking cheeky. I'm surprised the Cyclops didn't set up something similar over here. Nice to see it ended up ok though.

jaybee2786 said:
Well said Airborne Aircrew but as as always your wasting your time some folk just cant see past there own noses and some are just born ******* such as shiny_arrse
Guys - you blue jobs are nice blokes, but far too sensitive, FFS! Take no fcukin notice and crack on. The world is full of ********* whose purpose is to enable you to recognize a pal when you meet one. Focus! :)

Oh dear, did I upset someone?

Only on Arrse could a dead body turn into an Army Vs RAF grudge match......

If the OP had bothered to google the news item before posting, he would have seen that the situation regarding Sir Gilbert Mackereth's grave had been sorted 4 days before his post. That's why I responded with my "crass and disrespectful" comments to Jaybee.

oldbaldy

LE
Why do people post here expecting the outrage bus to be fired up & then, when a little research finds the original post is not quite the full story, get so upset? :?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 6
Glad_its_all_over The NAAFI Bar 21