Nice one David

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Abdiel, Sep 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't like David Miliband but I would give him a pat on the back for showing us what a hypocrit Harriet Harman is (even though we don't need reminding).
    What happend was during brother Eds speech about the Iraq war Harmen clapped enthusiastically at the end to which David said "why are you clapping you voted for it" Harmans response not very convincing

Labour Party Conference: David Miliband 'criticises' Ed's Iraq War comment - Telegraph
  2. Bollox. He might have deserved credit if he had said or done anything while he was in the Cabinet.
    But he didn't.
  3. I'm not crediting him for anything he did in the cabinet but I think that was an amusing stump on Harman, I still loath the whole manjack of them and always will.
  4. Fair enough :)

David Milliband is a **** but he isn't even very good at being one of them.
  5. I'm still amazed that Labour dare show their faces at all after the Fu k up they've lleft behind them.
  6. It's been long established they have no shame.
  7. Was it me or did the BBC appear to give the shower of dog faeces an inordinately long period of coverage on the news tonight? I see that that pointy faced witch Harman still can,t give a straight answer when she was questioned about david millibands comments to her.
  8. Not just you the BBC are always doing that.
  9. i was just thinking to myself you silly spastic woman. well in to david for at least doing some good and highlighting what a nob she is and not just thinking it but saying it in public.
  10. I smell blood being spilt in the coming months as people realise what a complete twunt they have voted in. It was hilarious to watch DM's face as his brother drove the knife in to the hilt, then twisted it. If Shakespeare was around, he'd be writing a play about it. The Condems must think all their Christmases have come at once.
  11. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It's not as if the Con-Dems are really much better
  12. It was a great pleasure to see the twisted look of hurt and disappointment on D Miliband's face. An arrogant little shit, expecting his desires to be fulfilled by the plebs as of right - he fully shares Blair's contempt for the ordinary bloke - had the cup dashed from his lips, a shocking sobering-up experience after his power-drunk years, and one which I hope causes him profound bitterness.
  13. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

According to some Labour insider yesterday on Radio Scotland, Ed hadn't been particularly expecting to win and when he did had nothing prepared for a speech so asked for, and got, a copy of Dave's.
    Even if not true, nice to see internal loyalty at work. Already telling tales about things.
  14. From what I gather, his wife was none too pleased about it either. According to some sources she saw herself as the future "first"? lady and has had her plans thwarted by Davids upstart little brother.
  15. Just watching the bickering and bollix on breakfast news.