nice little gun for rabbiting

Blimey - that round looks like 120mm HESH!

Ah, the mighty M107........... I don't see the fleet of Knockers behind it that was required to keep the gun in action?
I recall seeing one take the corner off a 'house of historic interest' and beetle off, up the road, with lathe and plaster hanging off the muzzle! :-D Damage control had seen this as a possibility and painted a thick, white line for the M107s to run their left tracks on.
The trouble was this lad was at the end of the convoy and going like stink to catch up (it always happens) and it was more a case of his right track following the guide-line - lucky he didn't take out the whole house.
Exit stage right leaving weeping burgomeister clutching a damage claim form...

An Africaner friend of mine had one of these little beauties in N. Rhodesia, and as wager, he would offer it to fellow shooters foc if they could stand to attention and fire both barrels one after the other without losing balance. He couldn't and he was 6' 3", weighed about 16 stone and had played rugby for the Transvaal.
I didn't even try as the wager was you had to pay him £50 if you lost, which was a couple of weeks pay back then.
No one ever won the bet while I was there.

'Royal' Double Barrel Rifle

if that thing actually hit a rabbit it'd vaporise it :)

An Africaner friend of mine had one of these little beauties in N. Rhodesia, and as wager, he would offer it to fellow shooters foc if they could stand to attention and fire both barrels one after the other without losing balance. He couldn't and he was 6' 3", weighed about 16 stone and had played rugby for the Transvaal.
I didn't even try as the wager was you had to pay him £50 if you lost, which was a couple of weeks pay back then.
No one ever won the bet while I was there.

'Royal' Double Barrel Rifle

.375 ?

Poof.