NICE GUITARS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Blokeonabike, Oct 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone want/need a decent guitar?

I have two for sale. Offers in region of £350 each individually or make me an offer for the pair.
    If sold through an Arrse contact, I will donate 10% of the proceeds to military charities.

Down to business then.

The guitars are in Hampshire. You can collect or I will deliver within Hampshire/Wiltshire ish area. Im not going to post them and I would prefer cash on collection/delivery.

The guitars are both in excellent/as new condition and barely used. they are less than a year old and have been kept in hard cases which are included in the sale.

Guitar 1. Epiphone SG Prophecy.
    Beautiful deep cherry red maple over mahogany body with a set hard maple 24 fret bound neck with rosewood fretboard. the neck is slim and fast.

Pickups are Genuine Gibson USA "Dirty Fingers" very high output humbuckers with coil splitting. Hardware is gold plated.

An outstanding guitar for Classic Rock and Blues styles, in the popular SG body shape as seen on Angus Young and other famous rock stars!.

Guitar 2. Epiphone Futura Prophecy.
    Beautiful deep cherry red maple over mahogany body with a set hard maple 24 fret bound neck with rosewood fretboard. the neck is slim and fast.

Pickups are EMG 81/85 actives for extrememly high output as used by Zak Wylde and numerous other modern "Metal" guitarists. Hardware is black.

Great guitar, similar in shape to the Gibson Explorer (The Futura was, in fact, a Gibson prototype shape that became the Explorer) and perfect for shredding. Would suit a "heavy metal" influenced guitarist.

Both guitars, as mentioned, come with Epiphone branded hard cases.

These guitars retail new locally, when you can find them, for around £500 without a case.

These are not "beginner" guitars although I am sure any beginner would be happy to get their hands one. I would recommend them to "improving" guitarists who might be considering an upgrade but cant quite justify/afford a new Gibson. They have top-of-the-range pick-ups and exceptionally smooth, fast necks. I just dont have room for them anymore.

PM me on Arrse if you are interested in buying or knowing more.