Nice change as Chief Constable fronts Home Office

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Vegetius, Jan 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good to see that he's not sold his soul as so many of them appear to do.

2. Damned right thats outrageous, day release cannot be justified under any circumstances unless its to get him whacked.

by the way Veg where do you get your supern stock of Miss Jolie images?

3. Perhaps he could be housed in Downing Street or perhaps near Chequers or Trimdon. Enough taxpayers money is wasted on the boys in blue at these establishments to ensure this particular criminal would be well supervised.

4. The filthy scum should be dropped into a vat of acid - I'd buy a ticket to watch.

In case anyone is confused, I mean the child murderer not the Chief Constable.

5. MODS - how about linking all of these similar veined threads together. I came here to post on this one, only to find its exactly the same as the last one I was on. I like a good argument, but my fingers are getting tired and Im in danger of repeating my self.

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well, there goes H-H's career down the Swanee. Good drills though.

7. yeh there's a thread where I'm being flamed and the topic has shifted onto this subject pretty much

8. Chances are though that the tosser won't be around long enough to get used to freedom, I don't think that the people detailed to help him stay 'safe' will be that attentive to their duties.

9. I was but a lad when that crime happened. Not many Kids get to be Impaled post murder, yes rang a bell and has wound me up again.
    He'll be allowed out to mix with ordinary folks not in the stockbroker belt or places where the rich and influencial live.
    If "Someone" really belives this man is harmless and will never stike again then why is he not being employed to Babysit THEIR KIDS or grandchildren, or failing that there must be a list of do gooders queing up to volunteer the ones they love. Jurnos?
    Makes me sick.
    john

10. Sorry , where is the thread, only just looked through Current Affairs and can't find a similar one?