Nice Brit Compassion

Discussion in 'US' started by Phil306, Aug 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lockerbie Bomber: Medical Prognosis Questioned; U.K.-U.S. Tensions Flare

Why is this man still breathing oxygen? He should have had a bullet put in his head and buried long ago. However, because of "civilized" society, remember the US is uncivilized, this worthless individual is still walking this earth. His victims? 6 feet under and pushing up daisies...

2. There is a lot of UK - US tension at the moment not just Lockerdie but over BP and other matters could it be the Special relationship is only special as long as we do as we are told?

3. Yes, this is unfortunate. The US and the UK need to stick together. We are all each other have in the world (Yes, you Aussies, Kiwi's and Canuck's, I include you too). I really wonder if things, such as this, is a larger issue, to break up the western world? Or am I just paranoid...

4. Your paranoid and we and you would sell our granny for oil money

5. Also, it was the Scottish govt that released him, not the UK.

6. I don't think it is quite that straight forward, and like the bombing we may never get the full story.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yep, completely agree. Also that hacker bloke, the aspergers fella - hang that bastard.

8. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I owuld have more sympathy with the US position if it were not absolutely clear that Libya did not lead on the Lockerbie bombing. Do a bit of basic research, and have a look yourself. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but this one is proven.

9. Not really arrsed its not like the british government ever keep terrorists in jail - look at northern ireland what the septics still havent grasped yet is that we in the UK still havent forgot about NORAID.Suck it up!

10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Oo your not alowed to mention that
    NORAID was a legitimate organisation supporting those nice Irish Freedom fighters against those nasty British oppressors
    The fact that the IRA were getting their weapons from Libya didn't bother them after all it was only British women and children geting blown to bits
    Mrs Clinton had no problems welcoming those nice resistance fighters spokes people Gerry and Marty into her home and posing for pictures shaking their blood stained hands
    Neither did her or Havanna Bill her husband seem really keen to extrodite suspected IRA men and prison escapees back to the UK
    I mean Gadaffi had been warned by Ronald Reagan who had bombed him and made him watch two of his films not to do anything wrong or else the Greatest Hit's would be in the post
    He wouldn't stick some of that nice Irish semtex to one side for his own use like that crazy doctor of Back to the Future would he?

Like wise that idiot Blair when we made him Isreals - sorry Middle East Peace Rep we didn't expect him to negotiate with people his goverment didn't get one with
    He was supposed to come back with chapter 20 of his memoirs and an order for 40 new F-22s from Isreal

Funny how things change when it's your own people get spread all over the place

Only Pity is Sir Edward Kennedy isn't here to see it I'd have loved to hear his comedy ramblings on it

11. So when are you lot extraditing the murdering IRA scum you're still sheltering?

12. Reference Lockerbie: ask George Dubya's daddy what deal he made with Hafez el Assad, late President of Syria, to get him onside during the Second Gulf War in 1990? Whatever it was, it must have been a doozy to get the funders of Islamic Jihad, PLO-Fatah, PFLP, PFLP-GC and Hezbollah in the tent.

Tam

13. So many answers, would the outrage be as great if the victims had not been (predominately) Americans? Whatever you say there will be a ready reply. To quote Cpl. Jones. "You don't like it up you!"

14. Think you'll find that most of his victims were smeared over Lockerbie, just being a pedant that's all.

15. From ilech:

"Think you'll find that most of his victims were smeared over Lockerbie, just being a pedant that's all."

That is, of course, if you buy the Big Lie about Lockerbie - the mythical Libyan involvement. I am not for one minute saying that Libya doesn't have a history of terrorism in the West. That would be silly on a scale greater than the Minister for Silly Walks would ever own up to. The thing is, and this one is a doozy, just about every and I do mean every nation-state in the Middle East has, either directly or indirectly, engaged in acts of terrorism against Western interests, on a truly global basis.

For Lockerbie and its causes, though, one has to look a few thousand kilometres east of Libya's location.

Tam