Nice bird

Well would you? or is she a 20 pinter

For the record I'd bum her! :wink:

Could you find her bum?

Oh, wait.. there it is!.. It goes all the way down to her ankles...

Ohhhh yes... 20 pints please then the thought would be a distant memory... Ripper... the folks here are horrified :lol:

There's a certain charm about all those craggy folds of excess flesh. Rope up and follow me in...

She could double as the center piece of this years' summer ball, I was looking for a novelty bouncy castle.

I think she has nice eyes!!

soldier-w said:
There's a certain charm about all those craggy folds of excess flesh. Rope up and follow me in...

She could double as the center piece of this years' summer ball, I was looking for a novelty bouncy castle.
She does a nice line as a bouncy castle

Spaniels ears anyone

yummy, i love the taste of vomit in my throat! these women if they are, are fuc*ing honking! yet my friend next to me wants their numbers? it's a sick world nowadays!

Are one of those the 15 year old that was mentioned on another thread? :D

Question: Who sells lingerie that big?

Ignorant in Texas (actually I'm ignorant everywhere)

Never fails to astound me that anyone could let themselves get to that state..and , what's worse, that there are others out there that like to oogle and drool over them like that...

truly takes all kinds and makes for a mad, depraved world...

now, if I could only find the site where they pour melted chocolate over -er -um - nevermind.. getting off - er -topic...

Not on my worst or even best night...20 pints wouldn't do it. Maybe 40, then I would be dead, and I really could live it down.

Just the mere thought makes me ill...

cait said:
I'd lick their bap jam for a bag of pork scratchings. :D
Bap jam for a bag of pork scratchings is fcuk all. How many bags of cheesy moments for a ring dhobie??? 8O

KnifeFightingMonkey said:
cait said:
Bap jam for a bag of pork scratchings is fcuk all. How many bags of cheesy moments for a ring dhobie??? 8O
I've got enough on me for a couple of bags... should i wipe my arrse first? :D

cait said:
cait said:
I've got enough on me for a couple of bags... should i wipe my arrse first? :D
Don't be daft. It wouldn't be the same :D

cait said:
After a bit poking about down there you'd probably find a few bags of pork scratchings, chicken itchings, and various other scabs and left over food that had been dropped and began a sort of external peristalsis type journey through the folds to the extremities...

feck - now I've made myself sick....

Pompey_Jock said:
After a bit poking about down there you'd probably find a few bags of pork scratchings, chicken itchings, and various other scabs and left over food that had been dropped and began a sort of external peristalsis type journey through the folds to the extremities...

A REAL man would crack on..................... :D

Pompey_Jock said:

A REAL man would crack on..................... :D

the copius vomit could always serve as a lube........ :lol: