Am after some info. Am posted to NI soon and am hoping leaving the wife in a quarter at my current duty station. Am wondering what I can claim and what travel allowences are currently in force?
VolSep, or Involsep?
I think there's some really strange entitlement called the N.I. Journeys (forget which chapter of the JSP 752), it works on a similar basis to Early Years or Seagoers warrants.

Off the top of my head it works something like: a singly gets twelve warrants a year, whereas marrieds get 4. It's a really awkward one too because it's pretty open to interpretation because it can be read more than one way.

New Posts

Latest Threads