NI Patrol Pack

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by LCPL_Bull, Jul 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,
    I am curently looking to purchase a NI Patrol Pack but i want to know the actual capacity as different shops have different capacities.
    Can you tell me the capicity of the main compartment and the size of the side pouches thanks.
    If anyone is looking to sell a NI Patrol Pack in New or Very good condition PM me thanks.
  2. I personally prefer the medics version of this. I thas a zip that goes all the way round rather than a top opening which is great as you can get to stuff in the bottom without taking everything out. It also has zips to take the bergen side pouches. Might be worth a look.
  3. I don't see how there can be much uncertainty: the one the QM gave me has a label under the lid reading; "PATROL PACK 30LTRS DPM IRR"

If the ones you're looking at don't have that, they may be the substandard export model. Try this: Kit Monster
  4. PM me.
  5. According to this thread you already have one.

I'm a bit of a kit whore, but you probably know what kit is available and where to buy it. So please stop with the bone questions about the litreidge (is that a word?) of side pouches on a Patrol Pack, or what is the name of the person who stitches the buckles on. And has anyone got that persons phone number, so you can ask them if the buckle will melt in a nuclear explosion.
  6. Nice on BW!

As for the original question - sheesh, dunno, do they even write things like side pouch volume down for shi'ite like day-sacks, personally, I've never needed to know - I know what fits in there, perhaps I should get all Archimedes on myself and start dunking it in the bath to measure it?
  7. i did but its got damadged and i chucked it but never actaully looked at the capacity BW thanks for your concern anyway
  8. I am always concerned! In fact I am concerned right now that you are still up and not tucked up in bed! :D

And cheers Battsim, like the signature block. Guns of Brixton, The Clash.
  9. concerned
    Why aren't you? Concerned I mean..I fackin would be.... Anyone here know a good taxi out of Nutts cORNER? No duff... trying to get home to see my dear old Ma...