NI Allowances

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Tank_Mech, May 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I am due to be posted to NI for 2 years. I will be married unaccompanied and I am 37. What am I entitled to? The unit clerk has no idea. All replies greatly welcomed. I will be staying in the Sgts' Mess. :?
  2. ugly

    ugly LE Moderator

    My understanding is that all the decent allowances dissappear this summer. Last time I was there in 88 you couldnt move for Married unnacompanied in the Sgts Mess!
  3. You should get LSA (a daily rate) Thats replaced the extra 12 warrants you used to get just make sure your council tax bill is in your name. Buy flights well is advance and they're pretty cheap... then they bang the tax on.. an extra £15 on each journey. I'm no clerk but know cos I'm just abt to get posted from NI..
  4. Thanks, do you get any extra leave still?
  5. Not aware that travel warrants have changed, I could be has been known!
  6. More details here