NI allowances -confused

If I go to NI as married unaccompanied (volountary) I can get GYH from port of entry to home with a representative value for the sea crossing-I understand that bit. There was a scheme that gave free flights-is that still going? Perhaps there is an arrser who is in the province who can provide the correct answer-the pay staff gave me some good info, but didn't have the time to check the details.

Travel Warrants and Northern Ireland Residency Supplement

Families based in Northern Ireland are still eligible for travel warrants and the Northern Ireland Residency Supplement (NIRS) – they did not cease at the end of Op Banner. For details on personal allowances please contact your local Pay Office or receiving Unit Pay Office in NI.

At the mo its M/U 12 return warrants a year

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads