Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

NHS have hijacked the Pride Rainbow

As we know, back in the 70s to the 90s and a few years later, to call someone "queer" was regarded as an insult. So, what's to say years or even decades from now, that "faggot", "shirt-lifter" or "bum-boy" won't be a gay-pride label?
Or, indeed, a ‘player of the pink oboe’, ‘arse-bandit’, ‘ring-robber’ or, to keep it inclusive, ‘bean flicker’. Time for the LGBTQWERTY community to reclaim these phrases.

Some of the usual rabid LGBTQIA+ cheerleaders seem deeply distressed that the rainbow has been subverted by NHS. Which is all very homophobic and anti-trans.

Looks like they will have to find another symbol to draw attention to themselves.

The "Lockdown" version, printed on a stylishly backless gilet jaune.

s-l1600.jpg

Or, indeed, a ‘player of the pink oboe’, ‘arse-bandit’, ‘ring-robber’ or, to keep it inclusive, ‘bean flicker’. Time for the LGBTQWERTY community to reclaim these phrases.
I see your "player of the pink oboe"and I raise you with "sausage jockey, turd burglar, lunchbox lancer and rug muncher"

At work it seems if you are LGBTQ you can get away with everything, to many pen pushers worried about being sued these days, if you are heterosexual something wrong with you it seems now.

As a middle aged, white, straight, Anglo-Saxon, non-ginger, non-bald, employed, tax-paying, non-criminal, home-owning, married, agnostic male......I am a minority and I feel very alone people, anyone takes the P*ss out of my post and I’m gonna report ya, now back off.....my colour in the rainbow is infrared by the way!