NHS doctor on Jihad?

NHS doctor led Syrian terror cell that took British journalist hostage | Mail Online

How hard would it be to track this guy down?

Seems he's been a bit flippant with PERSEC.

So we're looking for a 25 - 35 year old doctor, who has been off work for a bit, not seen around the area for a bit, and has a wife and kid...

And I'd imagine so are the naughty people, he could get a lead sleeping pill for being so blatant.

Well he might:

A. Be thick, most medics are built for golf not logical thought
B. Be lying
C. Be working for HMG
D. Not giving a toss as the Syrian army will be making a shahid of him shortly, though he sounds quite perky

NHS doctor led Syrian terror cell that took British journalist hostage | Mail Online

How hard would it be to track this guy down?

Seems he's been a bit flippant with PERSEC.

So we're looking for a 25 - 35 year old doctor, who has been off work for a bit, not seen around the area for a bit, and has a wife and kid...

And I'd imagine so are the naughty people, he could get a lead sleeping pill for being so blatant.
Cannot get link to work. (Problem loading page etc)

Can anyone post the gist of this please.

Cheers
Gadge

D. Not giving a toss as the Syrian army will be making a shahid of him shortly, though he sounds quite perky
Maybe he is chuffed to bits to be on his way to 72 raisins.

Intelligence sources in the Middle East are reported as saying that the doctor is now operating under heavy disguise.
Terrorista_gay-.jpg

[h=1]Find terrorist NHS doctor: MI6 lead hunt for extremist on sabbatical from London hospital who held British journalist captive in Syria[/h]
  • British-born doctor was senior member of heavily-armed militant gang that held two photographers captive at a camp in war-torn Syria
  • Medic told captive John Cantlie he took leave from his post at a leading London hospital to wage 'holy war'
  • Extremist - who has a wife and child in Britain - intends to return to a job in the NHS when he leaves Syria
Intelligence services were last night trying to trace an NHS doctor who was part of a terror cell that kidnapped and shot a British photographer in Syria.
The AK-47-wielding medic is part of an extremist gang that held veteran war photographer John Cantlie and a fellow western journalist hostage for a week.
A heavily bearded Islamic fanatic, he told his prisoners he had taken a sabbatical from his NHS job to wage a ‘holy war’ in Syria.

Given the levels of bulls**t jihadis are prone to I wouldn't be surprised if the 'doctor' was actually a hospital 'porter'.

There something of a history of MD's in the Takfiri movement, that and engineering students.

Intelligence sources in the Middle East are reported as saying that the doctor is now operating under heavy disguise.
View attachment 87835
WTF :shock:

“eodmatt” . . . where on earth ( . . . the inter-web), did you find that ? =|

You didn’t go “searching” for it . . . did you ? :pl:

Ironic really. Waiting rooms in British hospitals are full of Jihadis, waiting to get treated by NHS doctors.

Ironic really. Waiting rooms in British hospitals are full of Jihadis, waiting to get treated by NHS doctors.
He might actually get a commendation for his work! Wait and see what side we decide to jump in on!
Another potential VC for a locum RAMC Doc!

WTF :shock:

“eodmatt” . . . where on earth ( . . . the inter-web), did you find that ? =|

You didn’t go “searching” for it . . . did you ? :pl:
Someone sent it to me a couple of years ago and I've been saving it for the right moment. :)

Someone sent it to me a couple of years ago and I've been saving it for the right moment. :)
I belive that was the "comedy terrorist" who breaded security at windsor castle aka a nutter.

I belive that was the "comedy terrorist" who breaded security at windsor castle aka a nutter.
Won't be comedy when one gets shot. Then it'll be curry into the fan-tastic piles of mess all around.

(Apart from the PC that kills or wounds one, I couldn't give a shit. About time a piss-taker got something to cry about, teach them to try and be clever and endanger others).

So, when your GP has a suntan and you're fucked off with them - phone 0800 555 111.

Your call is free, anonymous and you may be entitled to a cash reward.

Anyway, the last set of Jihadi doctors achieved what? Getting chinned by a Glaswegian baggage handler and costing the local burns unit a lot of money. I hope it hurt.

I'd hope this would be a short hunt. The duty officer from 6 could phone their oppo at 5. Ask if any are missing, check behind the sofa? That sort of thing. Job jobbed.

Oh, that would be too simple I suppose.

Ignoring the Daily Hate spin... we have a NHS professional taking leave to treat injuries amongst people of his faith
Ah, the Daily Wail. Don't you just love it

At the same time reporting an alleged massacre of 300 civilians, gushing thus:

".......butchers, barbers, construction workers and university students have been forced to take up arms in what, for many, is fast becoming a fight to the death.

With their professions now a distant memory, now they are rebels fighting a civil war they hope will end the regime of President Assad"

So at what point do "rebels fighting a civil war" become "part of a terror cell"? When they are NHS doctors and it makes a headline presumably. The only thing missing from that story are the traditional Daily Wail BLOCK CAPITALS.

Anyhoo how many 28 year old beardy South London A&E medics of Pakistani origin with Sarf London accent, wife & child
and on Sabbatical Leave can there be? Oh wait....

Ignoring the Daily Hate spin... we have a NHS professional taking leave to treat injuries amongst people of his faith
Did you miss the bit where he was 'disapointed' that two men weren't to be killed because they suddenly embraced Sharia law?

And his connection to a mob intent on bring Sharia law to Syria? I wonder what he wants in UK?

Oh, and he more than likely fired on them when escaped, along with his 'assistant' (poss also UK).

He disses the NHS too, most importantly.

Simple fact of the matter, would YOU want to be treated by him? Could you trust him to make the 'right' discisions on treatment? Or investigate ALL aspects of your illness?

He disses the NHS too, most importantly.
I do also, does that make me a terrorist..... shock horror .. I'm a terrorist and I'm also marrying an ex British Army PTI who trained the Al Qaeda (aka worked in Saudi & Middle East), she is also BARRED from India as a HIGH RISK THREAT!

As for the Syrian spies, he said he was disappointed..

It does look like he's stolen from a NHS hospital