>Pt: "My wife has seen all about this 'Choose a book scheme' on the
>telly"
>Dr: "Errrm......, Y..e..s?"
>Pt: "Well, we're going on holiday next week, and she wondered if you
>had anything by Agatha Christie"
>
>Apparently true?!?!

soz .... dull friday

LOL - The lads here on SPINE said you was always a joker :twisted: whats this about your sandbags and swing a light :wink:

GP3_Bunny said:
LOL - The lads here on SPINE said you was always a joker :twisted: whats this about your sandbags and swing a light :wink:
:?: :?: :?: :?:

Think u might have the wrong guy :D struggled on that last bit.. I'm an immigrant to Yorkshire :lol:

polar said:
GP3_Bunny said:
:?: :?: :?: :?:

Think u might have the wrong guy :D struggled on that last bit.. I'm an immigrant to Yorkshire :lol:
There is a team who are looking at SNOMED in CDT and one of the members knows you extremely well - you worked with him - a large rotund man who always has his shirt hanging out and is away with the fairies – with regards to architectural design. :twisted:

GP3_Bunny said:
There is a team who are looking at SNOMED in CDT and one of the members knows you extremely well - you worked with him - a large rotund man who always has his shirt hanging out and is away with the fairies – with regards to architectural design. :twisted:
Guess thats GQ?, if so ask him about his glass glock rifle and ask how is sister is doing - she died about a year ago but by mid-afternoon she was up and out of her bed :twisted: :twisted:

Soz those DTS fairies are getting to me :D First fairey roles out in ten days! DMS Digitization Stage 1 or DMiCP Stage 1??

Do you mean me slim?

Apparently this Choose and Book is actually going ahead. We, in my workplace, had photos for our security cards taken today, along with a little lecture about how these things are going to work.
Lecture drones on, lunchtime is ticking away,I glance pointedly at my watch. Adolescent IT trainer asks for any questions. I raise my hand and ask

"will it work?"

(Can I help it if I'm a vetern of numerous public sevice procurement fiascos?)

It is suggested (by said adolescent) that I might be happier with a demonstration in a surgury in which has already been installed. :roll:

And somehow, all I can think is -"Here we go again".

Polar,

Gary Q says Hi - 31st may C&B 2 out ........ :wink:

I'm confused.

I don't get the joke Polar; I'm guessing altsheimers or something like that.

I also don't know what a surgury is MamaSmurf.

I am grateful for any help offered.

BRAINDRAIN said:
I'm confused.

Just have a sit down in a quiet corner and I'll bring you a nice cup of tea.
One sugar or two? :wink:

MamaSmurf said:
BRAINDRAIN said:
I'm confused.

Just have a sit down in a quiet corner and I'll bring you a nice cup of tea.
One sugar or two? :wink:
Try some beer and you may get a response :wink:

Tried the beer, thats what may have caused the confusion. 8O

Beer doesn't cause confusion it is the non-drinkers being unable to understand what the beer is saying to them.

Just realised its a NHS related joke, hence why I had no idea, enjoyed the beer though! :p