NHS - Choose & Book

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by polar, Apr 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. >
    >An "older" patient goes into his GP's consulting room and sits down
    >with the doctor.
    >
    >Dr: "What can I do for you today?"
    >Pt: "My wife has seen all about this 'Choose a book scheme' on the
    >telly"
    >Dr: "Errrm......, Y..e..s?"
    >Pt: "Well, we're going on holiday next week, and she wondered if you
    >had anything by Agatha Christie"
    >
    >Apparently true?!?!

soz .... dull friday

2. LOL - The lads here on SPINE said you was always a joker :twisted: whats this about your sandbags and swing a light :wink:

3. :?: :?: :?: :?:

Think u might have the wrong guy :D struggled on that last bit.. I'm an immigrant to Yorkshire :lol:

4. There is a team who are looking at SNOMED in CDT and one of the members knows you extremely well - you worked with him - a large rotund man who always has his shirt hanging out and is away with the fairies – with regards to architectural design. :twisted:

5. Guess thats GQ?, if so ask him about his glass glock rifle and ask how is sister is doing - she died about a year ago but by mid-afternoon she was up and out of her bed :twisted: :twisted:

Soz those DTS fairies are getting to me :D First fairey roles out in ten days! DMS Digitization Stage 1 or DMiCP Stage 1??

7. GP3-Bunny, Ref the fat man with his shirt hangin out and away with the fairies, Im sorry, but I left RAMC ages ago.

8. But there's still a few about :wink:

9. Do you mean me slim?

10. Apparently this Choose and Book is actually going ahead. We, in my workplace, had photos for our security cards taken today, along with a little lecture about how these things are going to work.
    Lecture drones on, lunchtime is ticking away,I glance pointedly at my watch. Adolescent IT trainer asks for any questions. I raise my hand and ask

"will it work?"

(Can I help it if I'm a vetern of numerous public sevice procurement fiascos?)

It is suggested (by said adolescent) that I might be happier with a demonstration in a surgury in which has already been installed. :roll:

And somehow, all I can think is -"Here we go again".

11. In theory it should also work in UK MRS's, don't know if it'd used/useful

Choose and Book

12. Polar,

Gary Q says Hi - 31st may C&B 2 out ........ :wink:

13. You'll never guess what the DMSD is looking at using....

Wonder if they got the idea from this thread?

14. I'm confused.

I don't get the joke Polar; I'm guessing altsheimers or something like that.

I also don't know what a surgury is MamaSmurf.

I am grateful for any help offered.

15. Just have a sit down in a quiet corner and I'll bring you a nice cup of tea.
    One sugar or two? :wink: