• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

NGO work

I

imported_admin

Has anybody come across an NGO called PBI - Peace Brigades International?  I'm interested in applying for a job with them in South America and any opinions on their effectiveness etc would be gratefully received.

On the same topic I'd be interested in any Spanish speaking NGO monitoring work if anyone has any useful contacts.  So far I've spoken to this PBI lot and UN volunteers, but not through any personal contacts.

Mr Happy

LE
Also consider EUMM (tax free income + you get to help people = something for everybody) or those other UN agencies that float around like UN Nuclear energy Blah blah, you probably don't have to be a Phd as they'll need drivers, comms etc too.

I

imported_admin

Thanks for those.  I've just got back from overseas after a stint with HDC - The Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue - and I met the PBI folk there.  A good bunch and more importantly almost all girls.

Latest Threads