NGO / QM / Loggie work required, any suggestions.

As an ex Loggie now living overseas I am very interested in breaking into the circuit of NGO / Aid agency roles. I retired after a full career, I have a BSC in Logs & Mgmt and a wealth of experience having works in challenging situations in Africa, the Philippines and the Caribbean as well as the usual Telic / Herrick. Living where I do I am finding networks and contacts here quite limited. I would really appreciate any pointers, suggestions etc. Many thanks.

Did you only become interested after hearing about Oxfam's shenanigans?

a wealth of experience having works in challenging situations in Africa, the Philippines and the Caribbean as well as the usual Telic / Herrick.
I take it you mean Pizza Hut running out of pizza dough or a long queue at the cookhouse.

I take it you mean Pizza Hut running out of pizza dough or a long queue at the cookhouse.
None of that. @Yhzbound worked for an vital part of the British army. When they're not stacking blankets they're taking he who shall not be named away from guarding the perimeter fence on a site seeing four of southern Afghanistan.

Try the Red Cross, Save the Children, Oxfam, Water Aid or other aid agencies?
FCO could be somewhere to look as they do aid through the Crown agents etc.
Sure there is a aid agency publication on ongoing jobs but you might need to look a bit online?
Or you could sell your soul and go through Babcock International or Serco!